Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2001, 09:17 PM   #1
Northraven
Manshoon

Without spoiling me too much can anybody tell me if your PC finally gets to do the nasty with Jahiera in ToB? You don't have to tell me how to do the romance or anything like that, just if it happens or not.
Northraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2001, 09:54 PM   #2
Waluin

Maybe a spoiler....

I'm still going through ToB. We've been talking on and off, and she's been quiet just recently, but no nasty. at least, not yet
Waluin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2001, 07:35 AM   #3
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

I was very dissapointed. I continued my game from BGII into ToB, and Jaheira was my love interest. She made a few mushy remarks at the beginning, but went for weeks without ever talking again. I feel I have missed out on some programming here. It could be possible I was too early in the romance when I went into ToB, who knows? I didn't get any elven arse, as Winthrop puts it, though.
Zateel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2001, 11:41 PM   #4
Northraven
Manshoon

How far into the romance were you?
Northraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2001, 03:57 AM   #5
Mordar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Jaheira is a very strange woman, but maybe it just takes a lot of time and nice words. So when it took me too long to get on with Jaheira, I dumped her for Viconia. And she was fast! Just a few words were enough to get that one started!
Mordar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2001, 11:37 AM   #6
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Yes Viconia's relationship was interesting... It really seems like she changes a lot when she starts to like you. She starts to act nice. Now if you could do something about her being evil...

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Redblueflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2001, 11:54 AM   #7
Waluin

*spoiler!!!...*

Well Jaheira and I never slept with each other for me, and I beat ToB. I had loads of good romantic dialogue, however. Very well done. But in particular, we had a touching/romantic ending at the very end of the game. She broke down and was convinced I would leave her for my destiny as a god. She cursed both me and Khalid for doing this to her, leaving her. She kissed me, then turned around, resigned that I would soon go and leave her with her memories, sorrow, and tears.

But I chose to remain mortal, and remain with her. She stammered slightly, and said "Wha...what?" I told her "I'm not going anywhere, I'm afraid you are stuck with me." She then replied "I...I don't know what to say..."

I then repiled "Just smile. That's enough."

Then, at the end, there was a short history of what happened to each party member after the adventure and into the future. I wont reveal the particulars, but wow, I was happy with it. Especially Jaheira's, for obvious reaons. Nothing altogether too special, but for me I didnt really need it. I was happy, and I smiled, and for me, that's enough

[This message has been edited by Waluin (edited 07-17-2001).]
Old 07-18-2001, 07:51 AM   #8
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

I went back to my save game, and I noticed my global romance variable was at one instead of two when I imported into ToB (so I'm doing it again). I read through the dialogue from Infinity Explorer, and yes, it is possible to stick it to Jaheira.

Now I have a new goal!
Zateel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2001, 10:59 AM   #9
Piller
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ya I stuck to her Twice in SOA!!!!!!!

I think the second time was a bug though.

I also got to harper pins and 1 000 000 xp for her relationship
Piller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2001, 11:04 AM   #10
Waluin

Quote:
Originally posted by Piller:
Ya I stuck to her Twice in SOA!!!!!!!

I think the second time was a bug though.

I also got to harper pins and 1 000 000 xp for her relationship
Can you email me the details of that? I never seemed to have gotten tha far in the relationship, despite my successful ending sequence. (I had global variable problems way back in SoA). Perhaps I can backtrack to the beginning of ToB and see what I missed, or backtrack further into SoA and do likewise.

In my game, that particular aspect our our relationship was never resolved.

Or you can post here, but make sure its labled spoiler n such.

I'm very curious.

[This message has been edited by Waluin (edited 07-18-2001).]