Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-08-2001, 07:11 PM   #241
Stealthy

Bilquis
Quote:
Stealth, Don't get me started on that monster Microshaft! *grrrrrrrrrrr* Making it virtually impossible to run any other system yet in their rush to make more & more money they produce new things that are unstable as s***!!
I sell PC's for a living and all the newbies assume its a faulty computer and are incredulous when you tell them no software is perfect. Don't be tempted by ME as it is worse. Wait this Autumn until Windows PS comes out as it is brand new, cleaner, more stable and faster, but wait for a while just in case!

PS Missed you too!

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-08-2001, 07:16 PM   #242
Stealthy

God, I hate this board! I intended to pop in for an hour, so I could play Black & White and next thing I know it is time for bed! Damn you all for being such pleasant company! To think we met through a game too! Wouldn't know it by the time I spend playing games now!

------------------

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-08-2001, 07:20 PM   #243
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis2:
Hi LadyZ & Stealthy!! Great seeing you both. I can't tell you how much I've missed you two. Seems like forever since we were all together here at the Inn.

Stealth, Don't get me started on that monster Microshaft! *grrrrrrrrrrr* Making it virtually impossible to run any other system yet in their rush to make more & more money they produce new things that are unstable as s***!!

Ooops.. I started didn't I? Sorry.

Yes, I don't think StealthLove has visited our Inn much. Pity, I could have used his company on those many lonely nights (donkey). It is fun though coming here to this Inn to see different people come and go at different times.! Mayhap we will include a "Bili" character in our saga (equipped with Zeeke75? ) I personally can think of all kinds of scenarios that would bring "my neighbor" Princess Bilqis into our story! Of course, after I introduced you, you must continue your character on your own from there. That is how our saga works, everyone acts out their own characters and what they do in certain, err, situations! As the story stands now, I am injured greatly, and StealthLove is off to find a cure for his skeletal ailment! We shall see what happens next in the future!

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 07:29 PM   #244
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Mayhap we will include a "Bili" character in our saga (equipped with Zeeke75? ) I personally can think of all kinds of scenarios that would bring "my neighbor" Princess Bilqis into our story! Of course, after I introduced you, you must continue your character on your own from there. That is how our saga works, everyone acts out their own characters and what they do in certain, err, situations! As the story stands now, I am injured greatly, and StealthLove is off to find a cure for his skeletal ailment! We shall see what happens next in the future!

Sounds fascinating LadyZ! But *gulp* it also sounds like a lot of pressure!! I better catch up on my reading of that saga because I've neglected it. It's very large and daunting you know. Has anyone put it in Word or a PDF format from beginning to end? Maybe put that on to download from Stealthy's site to be read at our leisure? But may I suggest bilqis be a bard or a cleric rather than a princess? Princess is to high-n-mighty for this plain ol' gal. Besides, I like to help people.

How has your weekend been going? Do you feel more 'settled' in your house?

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

(Most Happy Receiver of Zeeke75)
Old 04-08-2001, 07:30 PM   #245
Stealthy

Ladylicious
Quote:
Yes, I don't think StealthLove has visited our Inn much. Pity, I could have used his company on those many lonely nights (donkey). It is fun though coming here to this Inn to see different people come and go at different times.! Mayhap we will include a "Bili" character in our saga (equipped with Zeeke75? ) I personally can think of all kinds of scenarios that would bring "my neighbor" Princess Bilqis into our story! Of course, after I introduced you, you must continue your character on your own from there. That is how our saga works, everyone acts out their own characters and what they do in certain, err, situations! As the story stands now, I am injured greatly, and StealthLove is off to find a cure for his skeletal ailment! We shall see what happens next in the future!
You are still injured after all this time? I didn't know, I would have been back sooner! Don't bleed to death my love and hang on a bit longer. I am off now to visit distant places in search for a remedy that plagues me just now. I am reliably informed a may find help in Dreamland. Until tomorrow sweet ladies, goodnight.

------------------

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH
Old 04-08-2001, 07:32 PM   #246
bilqis2
Dungeon Master

Bye Stealthy! Come back soon!

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

(Most Happy Receiver of Zeeke75)
Old 04-08-2001, 07:36 PM   #247
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

see ya stealthy

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 07:38 PM   #248
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

just to make sure

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 07:43 PM   #249
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:
see ya stealthy

does this cause a problem?

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 07:45 PM   #250
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

not going to continue. just checking to see what part caused the problem last night.

------------------