Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-20-2001, 03:27 PM   #1
Jordi
Dungeon Master

ooops. I bought the kids some swords.

Am I going to get in trouble? Come on, shouldn't I encourage productive activity like hacking up evil denizens?
e
I am chaotic good archer, female. I le the Mirthir looking Lord go without a fight. Alignment consistent or no? Maybe I should have been po'd about hacking up the forest and taken it out on him. Non-violence seems more neutral that good, somehow.

J
Old 11-20-2001, 03:31 PM   #2
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

What?

Solve the quest to get the stronghold.
Old 11-20-2001, 03:33 PM   #3
Jordi
Dungeon Master

I have the stronghold. I heard that buying the kids naything (ale or swords) can lead to your stornghold getting shut down. Not living up to rnager code and all.
Old 11-20-2001, 05:44 PM   #4
andrewas
Harper

ye, we should be encouraging people to hack up evil denizens of the world.

no, we should not be giving kids the idea that walking into a cave full of umberhulks with only bastard swords and ale is heroic. its stupid. id be careful about walking into a room of umberhulks and im level 27. kids, well, there gonna die. fast.
Old 11-20-2001, 06:04 PM   #5
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Potential Minor Spoiler. I read somewhere that they're being chased by a gibberling"West of there." I"ve never found them, & I've looked.
Well, heck, that's how I started. No, it was that little dude in Candlekeep.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society