Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2001, 11:38 AM   #1
skier9205
Manshoon

SPOILER:
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
During the Sahuagin quest before entering the Underdark, which side should I choose, the prince's or the king's?
Old 06-20-2001, 11:43 AM   #2
trux

well, this, like most other things, depends on your pc's alignment and judgement. when it comes down to it, it doesn't have any affect on the game or future endeavors no matter which one you side with. and you can get all the treasure you should get no matter which you choose also. i always end up siding with one or the other and then killing them ALL afterwards before I head to the underdark.

------------------
--
trux
Old 06-20-2001, 11:43 AM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

Do whichever you would pick from a roleplaying point of view...
Pick what YOU want, not what someone else tells you
It doesn't matter for the outcome, which is more or less the same.
If you really want an answer, most people side with the Prince as he seems less evil than the King. If you do,
SPOILER
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
make sure you pickpocket the Prince after killing the King to get a part of the Wave Halberd. Another important item in this area is the cloak of mirrors found on one of the fighting Sahuagin. Also, the priestess selling wares in the left corneer of the map is very cheap and will buy your items for twice more than you would receive in the other BG2 stores

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-20-2001, 11:51 AM   #4
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

Me, I considered the entire race vial and worthy of my blade when I was done with them. I took the side of the king since he was in charge, I didn't care that the evil race wanted to make itself strong again, my Paladin was totally against that. So my party when along with them just to be able to find a way out of the fish world.
After i found the way out, the entire city of evil creatues fell before my holy blade, sent to the evil hell they were spawned from. He he. The Drow followed soon after.
Old 06-20-2001, 06:46 PM   #5
Draug Fea
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The entire race is "vial", how did they all manage to fit into a little glass vial, perhaps the whole race could meld into 10cm cubed of good old h2O and hang out in a test-tube until your hypocritical paladin rids Faerun of their, evils...Myself I decided to rid Athkatla of the radiant heart, not one point of exp loss...plenty of dead paladins and their shiny plate fell to my spell-fiddling, in fact I poly-morphed good old Ryan Trawl into a squirrel and feeble minded him, and i'm sure he resides in his ghostly hall to this very day...ahh sweet justice to paladin scum

HEHEHEHEHE Chew on that hombré

------------------
"I cannot be caged"
Old 06-21-2001, 12:56 AM   #6
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

ok, VILE! I was sleeping or something when I typed that, so sue me. VILE VILE VILE VILE VILE ILEV ILEV ILIVE I LIVE I LIVE!