Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 05-02-2002, 12:30 PM   #1
Bert FirePants
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello everyone. Been reading through the threads for a few weeks - been getting all sorts of tips, ta very much...but onto my question.

Had Anomen since the start, well since I first entered the copper coronet. Not long after picking him up he started mentioning going to the halls of the radient heart to become knighted, or whatever happens. My confusion is he was only 8th-9th level when this happened and reading through the related threads most people seem to think this happens at level 15?? The problem is when i picked him up i only had a rep. of 7 or 8 and he failed. Now after doing loads of quests, being general good guy my rep is up to 18!!! Does he get another shot at this ??

I've tried going to the halls and speaking to everyone but just get the standard welcome.....Would really like to get this as his wisdom goes up, yes?? More spells yes?? He's currently 19th level and contrary to what most seem to think he does kick a** and acts like a walking hospital...even though he wines alot...

Any help would be cool, ta..
Bert FirePants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 01:17 PM   #2
Sir Marcus Swordseeker
Dungeon Master

I believe its a one shot deal sorry
Sir Marcus Swordseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 01:28 PM   #3
Sorcerer Alex

Yes, Sir Marcus is right. It's unfortunate that this happened, but it's no tragedy. His wisdom increases by a point or two and his reputation changes to 'lawful good'. He gains a couple more spells overall, but it's nothing too spectacular, so don't dwell on it. Like I say, it's not the end of the world, Anomen is a very tough NPC however you look at it and his knighthood doesn't change him all that much.
Old 05-02-2002, 01:58 PM   #4
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

except for the bonus spells for high wisdom, and he apologizes to some NPC's namely Keldorn for being a pretentious ass.