Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2001, 06:08 PM   #1
Tuor
Elminster

Welcome to Tuor's fantastically fun and flamboyant thread (and any other Fs you can think of-suggestions welcome) The aim is to put the miserableness and misery of the world aside for a few minutes have a laugh and a joke and generally be NICE to each other for a bit.

You can do anything you like

You can dance 'Tuor starts dancing'

You can sing 'Tuor starts singing I will survive tunelessly and loudly

You can even eat 'chomp,chomp ,chomp'

Or we could all just have a chat.....have you heard the one about the aardvark and the packet of crisps?....

but you can't argue because its bad.

I love you guys,

Sob

Old 10-10-2001, 06:12 PM   #2
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

It is so great to be labeled serious and miserable because we wish to discuss more than the weather

Bye-bye! Say Hi to Moiraine, for me, if she comes back as I don't expect her in the 'new' forum, and I will not be in this one anymore!

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 10-10-2001, 06:17 PM   #3
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Excellent idea Tuor let's shake all this stress off you said dancing....hmm....*Mirac looks if Lioness the table dancer restrainer is around , then quickly grabs a table and starts to do the famous table dancing* Now to wait until Jerome gets back. People c'mon lets have a good party

------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
I'd be Mirac, mighty mage of er... uhm.. er.. - Mirac Honorguard
Fellow Table Dancer of the Jerome's Table dancer group
Spell formulater of the IW peace-keeping force
Magical advisor of MiLady Lioness
Old 10-10-2001, 06:22 PM   #4
Tuor
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
It is so great to be labeled serious and miserable because we wish to discuss more than the weather

Bye-bye! Say Hi to Moiraine, for me, if she comes back as I don't expect her in the 'new' forum, and I will not be in this one anymore!

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, I just want to have fun

'Grabs Moridin's hand and starts doing the Irish jig'
Old 10-10-2001, 06:22 PM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

actually Mirac, Lioness isnt the table dancer, its Jerome... just hope he doesnt come in here, or we'll all be cleaining scuffed tables for a long while!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-10-2001, 06:24 PM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Good idea Tuor!! Is freakin fantastic fun for friends to frolic, feast, but not fight. Whew, out of F words..

Please tell me more about that aardvark and packet of crisps

Mirac - So you are a table dancer eh? Can you entertain us with a rendition of STOMP?

------------------
Old 10-10-2001, 06:26 PM   #7
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
actually Mirac, Lioness isnt the table dancer, its Jerome... just hope he doesnt come in here, or we'll all be cleaining scuffed tables for a long while!

Uhm, Lioness is the table dancer restrainer right?? Jerome is my fellow companion in table dancing. BTW where is Jerome ??

------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
I'd be Mirac, mighty mage of er... uhm.. er.. - Mirac Honorguard
Fellow Table Dancer of the Jerome's Table dancer group
Spell formulater of the IW peace-keeping force
Magical advisor of MiLady Lioness
Old 10-10-2001, 06:27 PM   #8
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ah, sorry, misread your question . i overlooked a few words... i dont know WHERE Jerome's been! hopefully he gets back soon, he usually comes on the weekends...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-10-2001, 06:29 PM   #9
Tuor
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Good idea Tuor!! Is freakin fantastic fun for friends to frolic, feast, but not fight. Whew, out of F words..

Please tell me more about that aardvark and packet of crisps

Mirac - So you are a table dancer eh? Can you entertain us with a rendition of STOMP?

I'm afraid the aardvark (bless his silly long nose) was a blatant marketing ploy to attract you and all the other beautiful people into my little den of iniquity. s'pose it worked ok...

Altogether now Lets do the Stomp

oops there goes a table

Old 10-10-2001, 06:29 PM   #10
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

PARTY TIME!!

~gets up on stage, hooks up extreme stereo system and instantly becomes a DJ.~ "Taking requests!" ~Pushes a button and loud obnoxious music that is usually accompanied by drugs starts playing. ~