Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2001, 07:29 AM   #11
Garnet

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Real:
Now I not experet (unfortanly) but still if those panties are hidden by the thin white belt of her they must be really run up, mind you if there g-sting well cheese grater springs to mind.

[/B]

No, no, no, guys. They're either a french cut thong or g-string. And actually thongs are *extremely* comfortable--not a bit annoying (like panties up the rump). Voice of experience.

::shakes head:: why did I answer that?

Garnet

Old 10-10-2001, 08:14 AM   #12
H. Sedai

Sir Real, I cannot argue with the profundity of your statements because all of my own theories are dependent upon Star Trek science. Read the book titled "The Physics of Star Trek" and you'll understand. I like the tube idea but the transporter (here I go) idea is so much more fun. Think of a transporter in your bathroom that you could send stuff to people. Neat huh?

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

Old 10-10-2001, 08:19 AM   #13
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by John D Harris:
I don't know about FTL, but if you drop a piece of toast the probability of it landing butter side down is directly related to the amount of pet fur on the floor

Now, yer talkin' science I can understand!
John D fer PRESIDENT, as long as I get the intern overflow...hehehe

------------------
Amanda's Dad

Official Pin-Up Girl Evaluator/Massager of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
To Err is Human To Forgive Divine, However Neither is U.S. Marine Corps Policy.
Old 10-10-2001, 08:28 AM   #14
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Garnet:

No, no, no, guys. They're either a french cut thong or g-string. And actually thongs are *extremely* comfortable--not a bit annoying (like panties up the rump). Voice of experience.

::shakes head:: why did I answer that?

Garnet
because you are under the power of the old coots clan, and we are making you answer the question by means of the brainwave, a feindishly clever device foun...er, ah, built, yah, that's it built, by the crustiest one, king of coots, John D himself. line for autographs and liscensing info on brainwave forms to the right, further exploration of thong vs. panties, come with me

------------------
Amanda's Dad

Official Pin-Up Girl Evaluator/Massager of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
To Err is Human To Forgive Divine, However Neither is U.S. Marine Corps Policy.
Old 10-10-2001, 08:33 AM   #15
skywalker
Banned User

Sorry, I couldn't resist posting this:

The Dinosaur Sketch

Television Host (Graham Chapman): Good evening. Tonight - dinosaurs. I have here sitting in the studio next to me an elk. Aaagghhhh! Oh, I'm sorry, Anne Elk, Mrs Anne Elk.

Miss Elk (John Cleese, as a very prim lady): Miss.

Host: Miss Anne Elk, who is an expert on the...

Elk: No, no, no, Anne Elk.

Host: What?

Elk: Anne Elk, not Anne Expert.

Host: No, no, I was saying that you, Miss Elk, were an, A.N. not A.N.N.E., expert...

Elk: Oh!

Host: ...on elks - I'm sorry, on dinosaurs.

Elk: Yes, I certainly am, Chris, how very true, my word yes!

Host: Now, Miss Elk - Anne - you have a new theory about the brontosaurus.

Elk: Could I just say, Chris, for one moment that I have a new theory about the brontosaurus?

Host: Er... exactly. What is it?

Elk: Where?

Host: No, no, no. What is your theory?

Elk: Oh, what is my theory?

Host: Yes.

Elk: Oh what is my theory, that it is. Yes, well you may well ask, what is my theory.

Host: (slightly impatient) I am asking.

Elk: And well you may. Yes my word you may well ask what it is, this theory of mine. Well, this theory that I have--that is to say, which is mine-- ...is mine.

Host: (more impatient) I know it's yours. What is it?

Elk: Where? Oh, what is my theory?

Host: Yes!

Elk: Oh, my theory that I have follows the lines I am about to relate. (Coughs) Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem.

Host: Oh God.

Elk: Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. Ahem. [Impatient noises from Host] The Theory, by A. Elk. That's A for Anne, it's not by a elk.

Host: Right....

Elk: This theory which belongs to me is as follows. Ahem. Ahem. This is how it goes. Ahem. The next thing that I am about to say is my theory. Ahem. Ready?

(Host moans)

Elk: The Theory by A. Elk brackets Miss brackets. My theory is along the following lines.

Host: Oh God.

Elk: All brontosauruses are thin at one end, much MUCH thicker in the middle, and then thin again at the far end. That is the theory that I have and which is mine, and what it is too.

Host: That's it, is it?

Elk: Right, Chris.

Host: Well, Anne, this theory of yours seems to have hit the nail on the head.

Elk: And it's mine.

Host: (ironical) Thank you for coming along to the studio.

Elk: My pleasure, Chris.

Host: Er...Britain's newest wasp farm...

Elk: It's been a lot of fun.

Host: ...opened last week...

Elk: Saying what my theory is.

Host: Yes, thank you.

Elk: And whose it is.

Host: Yes. ...opened last week...

Elk: I have another theory.

Host: Not today, thank you.

Elk: My theory number two, which is the second theory that I have. Ahem! This theory...

Host: Oh look...shut up!

Elk: ...is what I am about to say...

Host: Oh please shut up!

Elk: ...which, with what I have said, are the two theories that are mine and belong to me.

Host: Look, if you don't shut up I shall shoot you.

Elk: Ahem! My brace of theories, which I possess the ownership of, which belongs to me...

(BANG!)

(Pause)

Elk: Ahem. The Theory the Second by Anne...

(MACHINE GUN FIRE)

Mark

Newest and Humbly Prideful (?) Member of the Illuminati