Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 01:27 AM   #1
Arcana
Welcomed New User

I have the masque of evil after invoking the ritual and I know I'm supposed to get into the Throne Room near the castle entrance to defeat Haleabus. However, I don't have a key for that door! I read that it's supposed to be in or near the room with the crank, but I've opened all the chests there (the one in the crank room and two inside the hidden room). I think I've covered the whole castle. Have I lost my key (and thus screwed my whole game, no backup of start of shurugeon) or is the key elsewhere?

Help is appreciated!!
Old 11-13-2000, 02:45 AM   #2
Gaijin

Wow, this seems to be a common sticking point for lots of people.

The key you need is the Master Key that you find in the kitchen. Turn left from the castle entrance, through the door and into the dining room (where D'Soto's ghost first appears). The next room has the key hanging on a little hook by the door on the left.

Strange, but I thought you needed this key to get in the door on the right from the entrance foyer (with the pool in the middle). I'm pretty sure that it's the same key that opens all of those doors.

Good luck!

Old 11-13-2000, 06:05 AM   #3
Arcana
Welcomed New User

Hi. Thanks! It's strange, but after posting I eventually found the damn key (this phenomenon of posting then doing seems quite common). I guess my problem is not using Spirit Eye enough. I find it troublesome to click or F6 back to the map view. Besides there are so many dots you tend to gloss over some.

Anyway, better to get the answer instantly, especially for hunt the pixel jobs, then scouring the game world for hours.