Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2004, 01:09 PM   #11
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Nevermind all that! We should have to scale a ten foot wall in order to see each and every post, just so that we actually get some exercise instead of sitting on our butts, letting them fill up with that prickly sensation while we post and eat our cheetos!

Seriously, just make a person run on a treadmill for about four minutes for every page they want to load, Z! Then you wouldn't have to pay so much for the hosting, becuase you wouldn't need so much storage!

Or maybe hide the post under hundred pound rocks! Maybe then I wouldn't be overweight for my height...but no, I probably just wouldn't visit...I'd probably go to some other site that required even less effort...

Although it is a lot of effort to think about things to write about, isn't it???

Oh, and btw...Loudhy, you do have a decent idea...just prolly not a necessary one...lol.

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 04-15-2004, 01:23 PM   #12
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

How about if we don't need to turn on the computer and access the forum through normal way ( like we are doing currently ) we would still know what is posted on the forum? and with mere thought our reply will be posted in the forum also? Wouldn't that be great? Can Z make it happen?
Old 04-15-2004, 02:23 PM   #13
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

What, Skippy? That thing about work bothering you again?

Personally, the 802.11G wireless feed directly into my brain, using eye and fingertip movements for mouse control and data entry respectively... that's what I want to get to. I won't even need to get out of bed in the morning
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:46 AM   #14
Ehrys
Manshoon

Wow... having things reading our minds and doing things for us... hmmm, actually that sounds an awful lot like what my wife expects from me. Nope. Too much work.