Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-05-2000, 11:35 PM   #1
Overlord

I finished Skull Castle but have a few questions:
- I found a button behind a stack of movable crates in the dungeon area (the area you can access using the key from the Lich). I pressed the button. Nothing happened that I could see. What happens when I push the button?
- In one of the hallways there are two winglevers across from each other. One works and opens a vertical grate, one doesn't. Is there something I should have done to get the non-functioning lever to work?

Old 12-06-2000, 02:00 AM   #2
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Interesting. I concluded that the button behind the crates was just meant to tip you off that the button for the lava bridge was hidden behind stuff. And I couldn't get the broken lever to do anything either. I would be interested if anyone got anything out of these two items.