Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-19-2000, 06:16 AM   #1
The_Ian

Im in this cave, near the entrance lies a ropebridge over a shalow chasm..i flip the lever and the game loads the dungeon..i enter after that and turn the first corner, after putting erzebettes letter into the dispensary by the side of the second door..and i see the beast of bronze!(i saved now) he breaths and i strafe outta the way..and i think his breath hit some spiders that were coming from further up the tunnel..scorch go the spiders now i just prepare my characters for battle..then i rush the corner..but the beast doesnt breath! in fact it wasnt even moving!..so i decide to approach it( hell knows why..) and i realise that halfway through that tunnel..i hit a "wall" that isnt there!..i cannot continue pass a certain point in the tunnel!..the bronze ignores me..but the random things from the other end of the tunnel seem to walk pass the "barrier" blocking me with ease!
What kind of BUG IS THIS IM GOING MAD I HAVE NO SAVE GAMES PRIOR TO THIS!

Old 11-19-2000, 06:32 AM   #2
thefox

Hell, I never saw that... i know this game is buggy.... but never encountered that.... did you goto the town hall and get the quest to turn off the dragon? maybe this quest removes the wall? I dont know since i never went there until i was asked to do it.. so try that.. goto the town hall and ask the guy for the quest.. see if thats the prob?

Old 11-19-2000, 06:36 AM   #3
xenotoca

No you have not hit a bug. You must be wearing at least one set of dragon armour to get up the tunnel. This is an in game trigger. without the dragon armour (stout mines) you will never get up this passage.

Old 11-19-2000, 10:48 PM   #4
The_Ian

Thank you Thank you very much