Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > The Great Escape Studios > 3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions

Old 11-20-2003, 03:43 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Here is Soundwave: ( I drew it like the cartoon version looks, because I plan to make some 3D Transformer comics for fun).

Tankorr from Beast Machines:

Star Trek Sabre Class Starship:

And the Steamrunner Class Starship:

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 12:02 PM   #2
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Light Bulb

my question is, how can u draw so well??? That is amazing
Old 11-20-2003, 01:46 PM   #3
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
I second that! Hey Z! You know you have problems with keeping this forum up now and then... you seeem very talanted. Go draw for game companies(ID Sowtfare) for example or something like it...
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 02:12 AM   #4
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:

quote:
Quote:
I second that! Hey Z! You know you have problems with keeping this forum up now and then... you seeem very talanted. Go draw for game companies(ID Sowtfare) for example or something like it...
I'd love too someday soon, I ALMOST moved to California, and worked for Stormfront Studios, but Glad I Didn't. They made Pools of Radiance II. Yuck! [/quote]
I wouldn't mind working on a Movie either.. doing animation, storyboards, clay sculpturing... But my damn back and hip problems are really messed up with pain a lot. If I can find a way to get the pain lowered, I'd be able to go do that stuff.. Ahh... that would be cool.

Old 11-22-2003, 07:16 PM   #5
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

quote:
quote:
I second that! Hey Z! You know you have problems with keeping this forum up now and then... you seeem very talanted. Go draw for game companies(ID Sowtfare) for example or something like it... I'd love too someday soon, I ALMOST moved to California, and worked for Stormfront Studios, but Glad I Didn't. They made Pools of Radiance II. Yuck!
I wouldn't mind working on a Movie either.. doing animation, storyboards, clay sculpturing... But my damn back and hip problems are really messed up with pain a lot. If I can find a way to get the pain lowered, I'd be able to go do that stuff.. Ahh... that would be cool.
umm Z, not to sound strange or anything, but have you consider an Epidural? they do use them in men, My father in law had one when he got really bad ill, and they do help some people, but you have to have good insurance to afford it, that is the only draw back to them, they do work on alot of people
Old 11-22-2003, 07:51 PM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:

quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
quote:
I'd love too someday soon, I ALMOST moved to California, and worked for Stormfront Studios, but Glad I Didn't. They made Pools of Radiance II. Yuck!
I wouldn't mind working on a Movie either.. doing animation, storyboards, clay sculpturing... But my damn back and hip problems are really messed up with pain a lot. If I can find a way to get the pain lowered, I'd be able to go do that stuff.. Ahh... that would be cool. umm Z, not to sound strange or anything, but have you consider an Epidural? they do use them in men, My father in law had one when he got really bad ill, and they do help some people, but you have to have good insurance to afford it, that is the only draw back to them, they do work on alot of people
I've had four of them so far. the first one helped for a few Months--took the shooting pain away, but they don't last. I mean, I look and feel normal, just have pain in my hips and back. When I am on medicine, I am half-way back to feeling normal, but some days are worst than others. Glad I have a good pain doc.

Old 11-25-2003, 07:35 AM   #7
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Oh wow, that pic of Soundwave really brought back fond memories... he (or should it be it? ) was my favourite in the entire series, and I liked his casette-shaped dog and eagle.

I agree with the others, your models are state-of-the-art, Ziroc!
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 02:23 PM   #8
Sigmar
Unicorn

Neato Ziroc!

I'm digging the Soundwave ! Not to be picky, but the detail's perfect aside from the excusion of his shoulder mounted button.
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 11:35 PM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Yep, I should render him out now--he has his shoulder gun--with rockets, and eject button with a space where tapes like lazerbeak can be inserted. (And his long gun too).

I am going for a cartoon look style here too--these are not meant to be flashy metalic rendered images like I've seen--those DO look awesome, but what I am working on is getting the whole G1 line done (NOT the pretenders) and using the 'look' seen in the Cartoon. Then, I'll start remaking my comics using them. Since I am working on mmmmaaaanny other projects, and 2 comics NOW (Durty Bug and Intruders on Earth) both my creations, the comic won't be released until 2006 or later. I'll post renders as I create new bots though, which is already underway. (I have 30+ of my own creations to model too)

Old 10-24-2004, 06:48 AM   #10
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Looking awsome Z. That brought back some fond memories of the early saturday morning cartoons.