Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 04:24 PM   #1
CarolineSays

Ok, I have Cet cornered in a lava surrounded room. He looks like a huge helmet, and none of my magic or weapons are making contact at all. Is this not the Cet I'm supposed to kill, or should I be looking for a shriveled corpse in the lower levels? I also can't figure out how to get the bloody heart, or what to do with it once I get it. I'm now officially nuts! Help!

Old 11-22-2000, 01:34 AM   #2
Squee!

'llo

cet can be harmed with the mavin sword and the serpent staff (from lich at skull castle)

spells dont harm him except for reflect

as for the heart, explore around some more, and find some elevators

give a shout if you need more specific help (note plot will be given away!)

Old 11-22-2000, 04:08 AM   #3
Astyanax12

Cet can only be hit by the mavin sword and the lich's serpent staff - BUT - only if they have been exposed to the black fire! Otherwise he's invulnerable. The black fire is in the brazier by the chained lich.