Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-16-2000, 12:27 AM   #1
Junker

I got outside after ressurecting Anephas with the light beem, and now I cant get back...What is this..some kind of joke ??? Please someone help me !!! Im stuck with lots of stuff on my characthers and want to go back and sell it....I cant get back thru the temple either it seems...

Old 11-16-2000, 03:53 AM   #2
Astyanax12

There should be no problem getting back through the temple. Where are you getting stuck?

Old 11-16-2000, 07:32 AM   #3
Junker

There is a pit just infront of the entrence..I cant get back over it

Old 11-16-2000, 08:57 AM   #4
Chaos

Search for a button on the wall...

Old 11-16-2000, 09:14 AM   #5
Astyanax12

The button by the pit will transport you across it. But be sure you are standing close to the pit itself. If you are too far away you get transported short, and fall into the pit again.

Old 11-16-2000, 10:39 AM   #6
Junker

Okey ....I found that button on the wall before already,and I have also noticed that it puches me to the other side, but I have reloaded the game about 50 times before it without any luck to get over!!! But cant you see what I meen,,,Isnt this a bit silly,,,again the world is blocked ,,,this time you cant get any further in the world without crossing a temple..I have seen this 3 times already in the game when getting to more portions of the game,,,,,Why Why Why....I dont get it,,,Is it so hard to block certain areas without destroying the entire feel of the gameworld....How in the name of,,,are the poeple of Geal Serran going around..ok I know its silly to think of stuff that doesnt matter to the game or my party of six,,but Im sorry I do, and it makes me sick ...It would have been so easy to just block certain dungeons in some other fashion...

Old 11-16-2000, 10:47 AM   #7
Junker

Err I meen certain areas not dungeons....

Old 11-16-2000, 11:22 AM   #8
Astyanax12

Yeah, I agree. The Oracle caves, Dragon Spire and the Temple of Isis all act as artificial blocks, great in game terms but otherwise quite unrealistic. At least the Oracle caves are easy (once opened). But slogging through the other two just to get to a different area is a real pain. I was really pleased when I finally got the three 'teleport' spells - after I had already reached the last sea I might add!