Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-05-2005, 07:45 AM   #21
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Well I have a big one (11cm) on my right knee/leg where I got a stone straight through it.

Also stomach scar-appendix

And a couple of knife marks on my hands.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:23 AM   #22
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

All you people are accident prone and mental note to stay away from you.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:37 PM   #23
Lady Sedai
Banned User

Question Mark

Okay...I've got dozens of scars (*many* small ones from kitten scratches/bites), but I'll hit the highlights...

Left cheek (face [img]tongue.gif[/img] ): Three punctures from a neighbor's cat biting my face - got cellulitis (?) from that incident - mostly faded now, but I can still feel them.

Left side of head: Was "scalped" to the bone in an auto accident in '98. Baldish for more than three months until the stitches knit up again (had 36 stitches). (Makes a huge reversed "C" on the side of my head). My hair's grown back now, but it grows with all kinds of "cowlicks". [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Left middle finger: Lost the last 1/2" of it when I was 2. Got it caught in a swinging door. Nail grows halfway, then curls under my finger. The middle section also has a scar from a meat slicer incident when I worked in fast food.

Left forefinger: 3rd degree burn scar at section closest to knuckle on hand.

Left thumb: Faded dog bite scars

Back of left hand: Gash scars from '98 wreck.

Left palm: Knife puncture scar (reached into the dishwasher to get a fork and a steak knife had been washed point up)

Left forearm: attempted suicide scars (thankfully very faded after all these years) and a dog bite scar.

Right hand: various knuckles and the back of that hand have more scars from the '98 wreck.

Right wrist and outer palm: scars from putting my hand through a window accidentally.

Right forearm: grotesque scarring from being mangled by broken glass in the same '98 wreck.

Left knee: skin looks different after falling when a child and scraping all the skin off of it. Took months to heal.

Left foot (toe right next to big toe): Scar right across the middle of the nail bed and around the bottom of the toe where I almost chopped it off with a maddock by accident as a kid.

Right calf: Long scar from falling on a sea wall in Florida and gashing my leg open.

PLUS! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I've broken 6 fingers (just not my pinky fingers), both big toes, both pinky toes, dislocated both thumbs and my right shoulder, AND broke my right collarbone in the '98 wreck. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm a mess.

[ 01-05-2005, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Lady Sedai ]
Old 01-05-2005, 01:08 PM   #24
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

left forearm - fell against spinning part in a lathe
back of rt. knee - slipped off a part on a lathe fell onto platform about 7 feet below
rt. cheek 2 places - fist fight
nose leans to the right - another fist fight
top of head - stabbed with screwdriver
right index finger - used pocket knife as a screwdriver and it folded on me
left pinky finger - cut finger to the bone on a milling machine and had an operation to put the nerve back together
Old 01-05-2005, 02:09 PM   #25
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I have no scars. I was pretty lucky. But I have wounds. If that counts I have;
- left hand (I fell on the ground from big height) - Parkouring
- right hand (I fell on the ground from big height) - Parkouring
- both elbows and knees - from football (soccer)
Old 01-05-2005, 02:22 PM   #26
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
On the side of my body (left side) - fell out of a tree and got impaled on a thin half-cut branch... not pleasant at all.

On my left cheek, next to my mouth - No idea how it got there. It's very small and is almost the colour of my skin, so it's pretty much unnoticable.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:06 PM   #27
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I don't have any of note, but I have caused some doozies. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2005, 03:22 PM   #28
Jimmy Joe Jamboree
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have a few, my main one is on a certain place when I had a certain thing removed.

Other than that they are mainlt little insignificant scars on fingers.

J
i
m
m
y
Old 01-05-2005, 03:31 PM   #29
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I have this huge scar down the bottom of my back. Sometimes it makes weird noises and smells funny.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:37 PM   #30
Lady Sedai
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I have this huge scar down the bottom of my back. Sometimes it makes weird noises and smells funny.
Are you sure that's not the front of your head? I know it's easy for you to get the two confused. [img]tongue.gif[/img]