Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-09-2001, 05:58 PM   #31
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ok, my pics up on Stealthy's Site! now everyone can go see how close their guess was

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-09-2001, 07:04 PM   #32
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
ok, my pics up on Stealthy's Site! now everyone can go see how close their guess was

Dude! That is just downright spooky! That is the you I have envisioned from talking to you! Just with longer hair! I got goosbumps when I looked at it!
I'm freaking LOL!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-09-2001, 07:07 PM   #33
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

LOL! cool, some other people have told me that too! i guess i either send out some kinda signal with each message of how i look (less likely), i give strong signals with messages(not very likely) or youre just a good guesser w/ a good imagination (most likely).

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-09-2001, 07:13 PM   #34
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

I allways thought memsy was an aussie with blonde hair!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-09-2001, 07:18 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
I allways thought memsy was an aussie with blonde hair!
ROTFL!!!!! Good thing the pictures are there! He's an aussie with dark hair and girls hanging on him in almost all his pics!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-09-2001, 07:24 PM   #36
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Im unpopular at school....... only have one group of friends.

*in parody of EB "whats it like"*

*bongos*

G: no body knows whats it like being a Lord Of Evil!
G: Nobody knows whats it like to have pink/purple skin and to feel like a slob!
DBM: Nobody knows whats its like being the weakest lords of evil, NOBODY KNOWS WHATS ITS LIKE! NOBODY KNOWS! *G yells at them telling them to get out of HIS promo*
I dont really think im a slob, i just couldnt figure out another description.
go to eskimobob.com for all info.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-09-2001, 11:05 PM   #37
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
LOL! cool, some other people have told me that too! i guess i either send out some kinda signal with each message of how i look (less likely), i give strong signals with messages(not very likely) or youre just a good guesser w/ a good imagination (most likely).

Well I don't know what it is...probably a combination of the both of us but I do think it is cool. Way Cool!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!