Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2001, 03:47 AM   #11
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

You need to have paladin or cleric in order to turn undead, this can be activated with the "skull" icon in the game screen when the paladin/cleric is selected. Keep in mind you can only walk around when turning undead, once you start to fight/cast spells, the turn undead function will be off. If your paladin and cleric are good aligned and high level, turn undead can destroy those pest where they stand.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Accord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 04:34 AM   #12
Saberlayne
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks Accord, I will try that this evening, sounds interesting.

------------------
Saberlayne ~(----
Order of Blayde
Saberlayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 02:20 PM   #13
nimzo
Welcomed New User

I give my thief the ring of free action, turn him invisible, and let him scout around. Find a bunch of people you want to beat up on, back stab one, and on the way back to your party have your mage cast web in front of the group. Get your thief through the webbing and back to the group just as your mage(s) cast fireball around the web are where hopefully a few monsters get stuck. Beat the crap out of any that make it through the web with the rest of your party. If it looks like it will be especially tough, cast two or three web spells out there to stick it to them.
nimzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 09:26 PM   #14
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Saberlayne:
Whoa!! What happened with the thread, I only submitted my reply once

Hmmm, that brings to mind another question I have... I have a DSL connection and I seem to loose connection to this forum/IronWorks fairly regularly (...2 or 3 times per/session). I have never had this problem with any other boards or websites. Is this a common problem with this site or is it unique to my computer?

Thanks

The connection problems you are having have been because Ziroc (the webmaster) has been doing some work on the site, including moving the forums to a new server, which took several days to sort out. This probably also caused your 'multiposting' symptom! You can delete your excess posts by clicking on the 'edit/delete' pic which is in the box of the post. Beware though, if you delete the first post in a thread, the whole thread will disappear, but you can only delete your own posts/threads.

The board is usually reliable and is now a lot faster for us 56k modem folks thanks to all Ziroc's hard work!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas.
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 11:52 PM   #15
Saberlayne
Elite Waterdeep Guard

...that is splendid news indeed, thank you Epona for the clarification, and cheers to Ziroc for his efforts in creating a GREAT forum for RPG people

------------------
Saberlayne ~(----
Order of Blayde
Saberlayne is offline   Reply With Quote