Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2001, 05:21 AM   #1
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

IRONWORKS 28/3/2001:

Currently two Clans dominate the imaginations of Ironworks posters. The ancient Order of the Holy Flame, and their newer jovial, but well numbered rivals, the Laughing Hyenas. More differing ethos within the clanological spectrum you wouldn't find.

Two new clans have emerged however that may cast a shadow on the uneasy peace between the two rival clans, that has existed since the cessation of a bitter war of words between Azraell of the OHF and Yorick of the Hyenas.

Of these two new clans, the Clan of the Kat People (sic) a Beastmaster clan, seems the more organised, their leader Bruce seemingly intent on Feline web dominance. The recent addition of the notorious Lord Ao Cloudbringer has lent a measure of credibility to the cause despite her ideological duality.

The 'Wizards of the Light', run by the little known Sorcorer 'Dave' seems a genuine contender in future skirmishes with the OHF - if it can muster the numbers necessary to challenge the philisophical niche the OHF have a mortgage on.

Aditionally one of the OHF leaders Azraell attempted a breakaway clan, a move apparently thwarted by the omnipresent, enigmatic Rikard.

One final clan rates mention. The Brotherhood of the Woods, a Ranger/Cleric Clan. As yet they have resisted provokation from the said Hyena Yorick. It seems the BG dungeon is inhabited by the craven.

Reuters.

------------------
"Check the sustain on this one ... aaaaaaaa, I mean you could go out for a bite and there'd still be aaaaaaaaa"

"Can I touch it?"
"No. It can't be played"
"Can I look at it?
"No we've seen enough of that one....."

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 09:29 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

It seems I have missed something in my absence...what is going on?? Is this a call to war??

------------------

Larry, Sell-Sword to the OHF
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 11:24 AM   #3
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Calm down Larry, I´m here again...

No, its just that now we arent the only clan here (but maybe we are the biggest one and the most advanced one ).
At least we have a stronghold (http://www.geocities.com/order_holy_flame/), though its still under construction. I think we will start our adventurers soon (within one month).

yorick, it seems that Azreall, the Master of War, ClanMaster and Founder of the Order of the holy Flame, has left the clan. I think he´s leaving the forum too (im not sure), so Rikard and I will remain as Clan Masters of the OHF, rikard being the "frontman" as usual.

Best wishes for your clan, Yorick !!

------------------
"Let my spells do the dirty work" Ertai, High Sorceror of the Holy Flame
Xanthul is offline   Reply With Quote