Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-16-2001, 10:32 PM   #141
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: Ok everyone, I seriously don't know if I overdid it... but so far, I've played by the book and I hope you don't think I'm another SSJ4... )

~ As the final stoneskin layer is removed and the blades pierce his heart, Meldrin finally collapses on the ground, lifeless...~

Now...The loot (finally!!!)

15,000 gp
Assortment of rare stones and gems

Suggested apportionment:

Killing Spree - Ring of regeneration (1 hp every 6 seconds), Horn of Silence (no save, twice a day, spellcasters silenced for 2 rounds)

Deiter - Ring of Ram (no save, up to 30 hp damage), Efreeti Bottle (summons efreeti once a day)

Larry - Ioun Stone (regenerates 1 hp per minute), Boots of Speed

Kaz - Staff of Magi (3 fire-lightning bolts per day, spell trap function once a day - absorbs up to 30 level spells), Robe of Vecna (reduce spellcasting by 5)

Mistral - Amulet of Power (negative plane protection, vocalise, reduce spellcasting by 1), Cloak of mirroring (reflects all spells directed at person, but does not protect against area effect spells)

(ooc: If you're still not satisfied, wait for my next post...)

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-16-2001).]
Old 10-16-2001, 10:33 PM   #142
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
(ooc: Pulls out notebook entitled: Plans On How To Torture Deiter Leafblade.
Subtitle: slowly AND painfully!

-Steals the book before she can get even more ideas-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-16-2001, 10:37 PM   #143
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Woohoo loot!

-Deiter lowers Leafblade down as Meldrin falls to the ground for good.-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-16-2001, 10:39 PM   #144
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...so, our swords won the battle, and hammered the guy like they were supposed to?

I am sorry for rushing everything. My wife is getting agravated at me for being on here all evening...I usually come on after she has gone to bed, which she doesn't mind, and today, I only ate dinner, and came straight here. She's a bit pissed...

but at least I am RA!

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-16-2001).]
Old 10-16-2001, 10:41 PM   #145
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She watches the body fall from above, she grins and lets a second vine fly from Ravenwood. She slides down, examining the lifeless body.~ "We won..." ~She wants to spit at Meldrin's lifeless form. (but decides Larry's smell was offending enough? ) She looks around at her comrades in dis-belief.~ "Well for once in my life I'm speechless... You'd all better enjoy it well you can." ~She laughs through the awkward silence.~

(ooc: Starts selling Book entitled: Top 100 ways to torture Deiter Leafblade in a little stand at the mall. Next to this book is What really pisses me off: stoneskin. After that is Odiferous: Surviving the smell AND incompetence of Larry. )
Old 10-16-2001, 10:42 PM   #146
mistral4543

Serephine walks down the hallway with two swords. Seeing Mistral, she returns the Daystar and Celestial Fury.

~Turning to Killing Spree ~ "You seem to be an ideal choice to take over Meldrin as the head of the sea-elven city... would you be interested?"

(ooc: Just like de Arnise castle, if you turn down this now, you can forget about getting it later! )
Old 10-16-2001, 10:44 PM   #147
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
[B
(ooc: Starts selling Book entitled: Top 100 ways to torture Deiter Leafblade in a little stand at the mall. Next to this book is What really pisses me off: stoneskin. After that is Odiferous: Surviving the smell AND incompetence of Larry. )[/B]
Lol we in trouble Larry -calls in the SWAT team and burns all the copys of Killing Spree's books- Mwhahahahahahaha!

------------------

Old 10-16-2001, 10:46 PM   #148
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She looks speechlessly at Serephine.~ "Well I..." ~She thinks, do I really WANT this place? Rather do I have time? She gives a troubled look at the sea-elf.~ "Forgive me for my ignorance, as I have never been to this place before these times of troubles in my recoloection... But eh... What exactly would be required of me?" ~She eyes a fresh wound.~ "I mean... Well yes, what would you have of me?"
Old 10-16-2001, 10:47 PM   #149
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Realizing the battle was over, Larry starts wandering the halls looking for a bed to sleep in. He finds one, and decides it belonged to nobody that would want it back...and fell down to sleep and recover from the battle.

ooc...sorry everyone...I gotta go.
I have been on here too much today.
Good luck with everything, and I will see you in the morning.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-16-2001).]
Old 10-16-2001, 10:51 PM   #150
mistral4543

Quote:
~She looks speechlessly at Serephine.~ "Well I..." ~She thinks, do I really WANT this place? Rather do I have time? She gives a troubled look at the sea-elf.~ "Forgive me for my ignorance, as I have never been to this place before these times of troubles in my recoloection... But eh... What exactly would be required of me?" ~She eyes a fresh wound.~ "I mean... Well yes, what would you have of me?"
"I pride myself on being able to ensure this city runs fairly well, but I have no wish to lead - only to play a supporting role. Occasionally, I would wish to consult you on more important matters regarding the survival of our sea-elvenfolk... you need only come back once in a while for this, or communicate with me via an amulet..." ~ She looks expectantly at Spree. ~