Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-02-2001, 09:41 PM   #31
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
if you want a sword fight Lioness, my friend Rokko would be happy to take you on!

Rokko's appearance:

Red spiky hair, with a black cape and black clothing, with blue eyes, and a BIG
Zybranian Cut Blade Special (only Rokko gets it, and only he can wield it for some reason) For ff fans, it kinda looks like Cloud's sword; but with a more fancy cut to it....
He can use magical sword swipes and techniques; like Fire Arc (he uses his mana to ignite the blade, and then do an over head to a decapitation sort of move' up and under is the basic way to describe it)
He has moderate mana, but his friends have more than he does.
He would be of a fire elemental warrior, as he uses Fire attacks as his chief special attacks but can use other magics as he changes his Elemento Rune on his blade...... can also combine elementos; like water and fire; get water scorch.

i warned you Gwhanos... if you attempt to sick that being on anyone, especially Lioness (who i am contracted to protect for eternity), i will be forced to deal with both that creature and yourself. understood?

oh, and G'kar, almost forgot! *warps in a whole gallon of chocoloate milk* there ya go! now, dont drink it too fast... eventually i'll have to cut off the supply, you know... Braums doesnt like me to steal this stuff!
------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-02-2001).]
Old 10-02-2001, 09:42 PM   #32
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Ya know you created an interesting combo there, mutton flavored guiness with
a twist. AAAHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG malathion spray...it's choking....me cough.cough
wheeeeeezzzzz....... Water...please help need water

------------------
The Ruby Rouge of the ALSB
[img] Official Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Kitchen
Blessed is the Warlock
Old 10-02-2001, 09:44 PM   #33
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

*casts Aqualung on Elif* that better? you know, i think that perhaps you and Conan should duel... any bets?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-02-2001, 09:45 PM   #34
Elif Godson
Dracolich

*Elif pulls out his bag of marble's* Let's roll a few

------------------
Blessed is the Warlock
Old 10-02-2001, 09:46 PM   #35
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ok!
Well, I'm off to bed soon, with a new job (and another line in my sig)

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Serving Assistant in the Promised Land
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of Jerome, The Fallen Paladin
Honored Friend of the Warrior SSJ4Sephiroth, and the Arch-Mage Jafin
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-02-2001, 09:48 PM   #36
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
*Elif pulls out his bag of marble's* Let's roll a few

*pulls out a bag as well* I have special marbles and I wont play if I hafta move outa this chair.

Old 10-02-2001, 09:48 PM   #37
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Good night Lioness. Pleasent dreams

------------------
Blessed is the Warlock
Old 10-02-2001, 09:49 PM   #38
G'kar

Cya Lioness

Old 10-02-2001, 09:50 PM   #39
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

good night lioness! try not to let todays troubles bother you too much, alright?

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-02-2001, 09:52 PM   #40
Conan

Before you can say silence.. Conan plunges into the deep with his new steed.
A scroll appears in the water, floating on top. "Peace to the clans" .
Mybe only worth 2 gold but you see my sig on it. *\Conan/*

------------------
Water Power!