Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2001, 12:41 AM   #1
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well, due to the failure of people to attend the last one, i will have it regenerate with the same rules and atmostphere!

Hoorah! it is a grand day for IronWorks, for today marks the beginning of yet another talk zone: the Promised Land! those of you who are Final Fantasy Seven fans will recognize this name, however there are some of you here who might not. The Promised Land is where the Cetra (or Ancients [or inheritors of the Planet]) will go for supreme happiness at the end of their journey. However, i understand that many of you are getting impatient, so i am opening up a bar/fighting pit here so that we can all enjoy the wonders of the Promised Land!
the menu contains everything imaginable, and the fighting pit is used to settle any disputes. any pure evil (demons, etc) will NOT be allowed, however Devils and evil-minded people will be allowed. if you wish for service, just say the word and one of our servers will be with your shortly. but watch your step... there are a lot of crevasses here and there! oh and by the way, this Land allows 75% role playing, so have fun!
The Promised Land is now open! how may i serve you fair people, now that you have been welcomed to my home?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server of Cloudy's Cafe

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-02-2001, 12:52 AM   #2
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
*The grandest Ranger (AKA Olark) of them all walks into The Promised Land*

Hmm..Intresting place you have here..Not enough trees though..or Animals..And how can one let evil into a Promised Land?

Oh well, I guess its good enough...Though The Vast was the place to be.

What kind of ale do you have my good man?

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-02-2001, 12:55 AM   #3
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

we have every kind of ale, sir!

the Promised Land is made up of the life forces of everything that was alive... the trees, the grass, the humans, the cockroaches... all their spirit energy makes up the Promised Land. and the barrier known as 'Holy' is this lands protector, however since i am Sephiroth, i can hold Holy back off of me.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-02-2001, 01:02 AM   #4
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Deep White Evlen Wine, have you?

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-02-2001, 01:04 AM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

yes, we have EVERY kind of wine, ale, drink, ANYTHING and i can grant it! *creates a bottle of Deep White Elven Wine for Grand Ranger* dont ask for anything evlen, you get some old chick who smokes...

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-02-2001, 01:06 AM   #6
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
yes, we have EVERY kind of wine, ale, drink, ANYTHING and i can grant it! *creates a bottle of Deep White Elven Wine for Grand Ranger* dont ask for anything evlen, you get some old chick who smokes...

LOL!!

Hey I AM ELVEN!

------------------

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-02-2001, 01:07 AM   #7
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
LOL!!

Hey I AM ELVEN!

i know, so am i, but you asked for EVLEN! that gets you something entirely different, i know from experience...

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-02-2001, 01:11 AM   #8
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
i know, so am i, but you asked for EVLEN! that gets you something entirely different, i know from experience...

Hehe, yeah, spelling, I didnt catch that at first..

------------------

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-02-2001, 02:19 AM   #9
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

I'm half elven, what's that get me?

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 10-02-2001, 05:21 PM   #10
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

c'mon people, are you going to let the untold happiness of the Promised Land pass in front of your faces yet again? i think not!

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart