Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-01-2001, 05:47 PM   #61
Charlie
Lord Ao

ROTFLMAO @ Stealthy.

Seedless huh, how do they grow them then?

I must confess that the seeded grape variety usually suffer many complaints of the seeds getting stuck in the mouth. Totally unlike MY NUTS which have never got stuck in anyones mouth, although I do recall a garbled complaint from some girl about MY NUTS being stuck to her chin.

PS. great to see you buddy.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 05-01-2001, 06:05 PM   #62
Stealthy

Hi Charlie

Quote:
ROTFLMAO @ Stealthy.
Seedless huh, how do they grow them then?

I must confess that the seeded grape variety usually suffer many complaints of the seeds getting stuck in the mouth. Totally unlike MY NUTS which have never got stuck in anyones mouth, although I do recall a garbled complaint from some girl about MY NUTS being stuck to her chin.

PS. great to see you buddy.
Brilliant man, should no better than to try and beat the master at his own game Good to see you back too mate Hasn't been the same without you!

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH