Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 01-14-2002, 07:06 PM   #1
ObverseReaction
Dungeon Master

Edit: Corrected URL

I have just put the new version of the SLF editor online. You can grab it at:

http://www.accessv.com/~cpommer/

Please keep in mind the following:

DO NOT EMAIL SIR-TECH ABOUT ANY PROBLEMS RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM USING THIS EDITOR. Simple way to look at it. If you've edited, don't email them. You can try emailing me, and if I can fix it, I will. However, they've got enough to do without adding to the pile.

This program has not been extensively tested. Things may go "wrong". MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA\DATA.SLF FILE BEFORE EDITING.
Please also read the readme.txt for some instructions on using it. It's mostly straightforward however.

I will be making "polishing" enhancements down the line, so feel free to email me with any comments/suggestions/etc.

email: cpommer@accessv.com

Enjoy! [img]smile.gif[/img]

O.R.

PS - Comments like "nice program" or "great job" are always appreciated. It's nice to know when people are actually using something you wrote. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: ObverseReaction ]

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: ObverseReaction ]

ObverseReaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 10:43 PM   #2
ObverseReaction
Dungeon Master

Oops, corrected the url, but not the link... Should both be correct now.

O.R.
ObverseReaction is offline   Reply With Quote