Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2002, 12:30 AM   #51
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Thank you ALL for such nice words, it helps SO much. She is now sleeping, and the time is near--she did calm down last night, and has not work up at all today (kinda in a coma, but not) ?. She is not in pain now, in a way, I am hoping she goes this way--in her sleep. She wanted it that way. Painless.

Just wanted to let you know, I'm going to be okay, I may be away from the forums for a few days when she passes, but I will return to tell you how it goes, Talking does help.

I just don't want anyone to feel like they have to walk on eggshells around me (Sounds weird, I just don't want anyone to think I'm not approachable to talk with) -- email or whatever.. I will still be here in force with Choc! [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] What I am just trying to say is: I will be okay, I just want to be here and continue the stuff I am doing--it will help me get through it. And busting trolls is part of that! hehe. Alright, I gotta go for now, gotta go help out and set her up for bed. (changing sheets, and give her meds).

Thanks everyone for the replies, It's so nice to have friends like you. (I feel lucky to as well)

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 02-22-2002, 12:49 AM   #52
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

*feels lucky to have an admin like Ziroc*
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-22-2002, 05:34 AM   #53
LennonCook
Jack Burton

If there were any words which could express how I feel for you and your family, they would be here now. Unfortunately, no language has any word which could accurately describe this sorrow.
Old 02-22-2002, 10:34 AM   #54
Sigmar
Unicorn

Ziroc you are showing a really positive attitude in a grim situation. You should be proud of yourself for being so brave in this way and I'm sure your mum is proud of you too. Remember you always have an Ironworks family waiting for you here in case you need them. I hope God aids you during this difficult period in your life.
Old 02-22-2002, 04:45 PM   #55
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Only got online today, I guess there are no words that will touch on what you feel so I can only offer my sympathies and hope things are ok for you.
Old 02-22-2002, 04:50 PM   #56
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Dan, thank God she is out of pain. My prayers for your Mothe, yourself, and your family continue. Christ bless and keep your mother.
Laurie
Old 02-22-2002, 05:09 PM   #57
Melusine
Dracolisk

Haven't really been around for a while, I'm so sorry to hear your Mother's situation worsened so much.
I will keep all of you in my prayers Dan, hang in there. I really don't know what to say but we'll all be here anytime you need us. *big hug*
Old 02-22-2002, 05:55 PM   #58
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Dan, my thoughts are prayers are with your mom and you and the rest of your family. What a sad time, but knowing that she will have peace should be very comforting to you. Please know that we're all here thinking about you.
Old 02-22-2002, 06:01 PM   #59
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, we're always gonna be here, in this place you provided for us, and you can talk to anyone here, we're all grateful for this great place you've made and I give you my deepest sympathy.
Old 02-22-2002, 06:22 PM   #60
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Hang in there Dan. We're with you bro. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.hughwilson.com