Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-18-2004, 04:37 PM   #21
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Pollen and such. It makes my eyes run more than my nose (although I do get sneezy, too). Also I seem to have allergic reactions when I'm bitten by ants - the site swells up quite a lot and goes really red and angry and hot. So I don't sit on grass very often.
Old 09-18-2004, 04:41 PM   #22
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

AFAIK I don't have any of them. But my two friends have them. One is allergic to milk , the other one is allergic to pollen.
Old 09-18-2004, 05:24 PM   #23
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

I've never been tested for allergies but from experience I have slight hayfever (taking homeopathetic hayfever remedies makes it go away though) and am allergic to certain insect bites such as from horseflies. When I get bitten by a horsefly the bite will swell up for about 3 days then stay like that for a day or 2 then start to go down but will still be visible for a couple of weeks. Three years ago I got bitten right next to my eye and it swole up so bad I couldn't see, two years ago I got bitten on my hand and my whole hand swole up so it looked like I had the hand of a really fat guy while the other hand was normal. Last year just got bitten on the back of my leg behind the knee so couldn't bend leg properly. Heh. Luckily am not allergic to wasp stings as have been stung by those quite a few times.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-18-2004, 06:27 PM   #24
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Common dust, pollen, rag weed, grass (all 5 variants ) everything that a cedar tree produces. Aspirin, and all aspirin related pain relievers. Smelly, stinky people that only bathe once a week in dirty water, and has no idea what deodarnt, a tooth brush and paste, or soap is.

The thing that causes me the most irritation is: Some good samartian who drives at the same speed as all other lanes, while in the left lane!

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 09-18-2004, 06:44 PM   #25
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
sunlight (I sneeze when I see the sun)
Woah!!! are you serious?? This would suck, and ive never heard of this happening, unless your 1/10th vampire and it doesnt fully effect you [/QUOTE]the sunlight was a joke, however I can not take sunlight for long periods or I do burn fast..yes I have tried getting a tan, and wound up in the Emergency room because I was blistered from head to toe.

another true allergy I have is adhesive, like those found on hospital tapes, if I use it it eats away at my skin until I am so raw that I can not stand to be touched.
Old 09-18-2004, 07:03 PM   #26
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Poor Stormy! no, not being sarcastic for a change, I do actually feel sorry for you with all your allergies!
Old 09-18-2004, 07:07 PM   #27
dplax
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
no, not being sarcastic for a change
Are you ill? This isn't the Vaskez we have known so far.

edit: I am being sarcastic for a change.

[ 09-18-2004, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]

Old 09-18-2004, 07:29 PM   #28
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Poor Stormy! no, not being sarcastic for a change, I do actually feel sorry for you with all your allergies!
thanks..I think, I am unsure how to resond to that one, lol. but heh, you live and learn to deal with them [img]smile.gif[/img] I used to not have allergies, they came up when I moved back home from the gulf, then it was one after the other popping up.
Old 09-18-2004, 09:02 PM   #29
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by dplax:

edit: I am being sarcastic for a change.
I never would've guessed [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-18-2004, 11:14 PM   #30
Gxc
Elminster

I am Allergic to pollen but not as much as i was younger.