Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-01-2003, 09:01 PM   #11
spydar

Hulk ain't a x-men, besides that bad grammar gets annoying.

I had this character I used to play who was sorta the opposite of rogue where instead of sucking other mutants power she amplified them several times over.

but as for on topic...I've always like storm.
Old 07-01-2003, 09:55 PM   #12
Gammit
Elminster

Either Jean Greay (both telepathy and telekinesis) Shadowcat (walking through walls would RULE!), or Dazzler.
Old 07-02-2003, 12:07 AM   #13
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

i like quasar.. but for xmen.. i like iceman.. imagine freezing everyone and in the summer.. ahhh... nice cool ..

Catch me if you can..
Old 07-02-2003, 07:17 AM   #14
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The bouncing and bombastic

BEAST

He has the speed and agility of Nightcrawler combined with the strength of Colossus - and an incredible intelligence thrown in for good measure. Granted,the "blue-fur" look may not be for you, but it's hard to beat his bubbling personality.

[ 07-02-2003, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]
Old 07-02-2003, 07:18 AM   #15
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Yes and he has an excellent grammar,apart from the Hulk.
Old 07-02-2003, 08:18 AM   #16
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
I'd like to get Mystique's power, but without being blue.
go for morphs powers then. he has basically the same ability exept he looked human in his natural form....and he was dead....and insane....but other then that....

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
The bouncing and bombastic

BEAST

He has the speed and agility of Nightcrawler combined with the strength of Colossus - and an incredible intelligence thrown in for good measure. Granted,the "blue-fur" look may not be for you, but it's hard to beat his bubbling personality.
hey...whats wrong with the blue fur...all the lady's loved his soft blue fuzz.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2003, 12:27 PM   #17
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

I also like Nightcrawlers powers...especially because of the beginning of X-Men 2.

I'll try and keep this thread alive a little longer...

Right...

Who do you guys think the most powerful X-Men is?
Who is the most useless?
Why do the X-Men wear those weird black suits in the movies?

Hehe I feel kinda glad people replied to this so I dont seem like the most childish person here...
Old 07-02-2003, 01:06 PM   #18
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

well...you have to ask yourself who your including..if your including Pheonix/darkpheonix and apocolypse then both of those as they where equally invinsible. if not then its either Storm (controle of the planets weather) or wolferine (invinsibility to a point) or magneto (erm..jsut kicks ass) or...erm..i dunno there are others

Who is the most useless?
That would be Jubilee. she was in the 1990's cartoon series and could shoot tiny litle fireworks out of her hands or something. might have been sparks. really pretty ****.

proffesuer X was a fetishist. simple as that.
Old 07-02-2003, 01:21 PM   #19
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
well...you have to ask yourself who your including..if your including Pheonix/darkpheonix and apocolypse then both of those as they where equally invinsible. if not then its either Storm (controle of the planets weather) or wolferine (invinsibility to a point) or magneto (erm..jsut kicks ass) or...erm..i dunno there are others
Erm yeah lets stick to X-Men that can die(that includes Wolverine). I msyself would say Storm or Magneto...as Storm can create her own power unlike many of the others while Magneto can use metal objects...and they are everywhere. I think he could easily kick Wolverines ass by ripping his arms in different directions...but i'm not sure about him and Storm.
Quote:
Who is the most useless?
That would be Jubilee. she was in the 1990's cartoon series and could shoot tiny litle fireworks out of her hands or something. might have been sparks. really pretty ****.
Agreed she really did suck.
Quote:
Proffeser X was a fetishist. simple as that. [/QB]
Dude your sick...maybe its just....so...so it doesnt chafe...

I almost forgot Xaviers ability to kill people if he concentrates...but isnt Magneto invulnerable to that and can he only do it with his big machine thing?

[ 07-02-2003, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: FelixJaeger ]
Old 07-02-2003, 01:29 PM   #20
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

what do you mean doesn't chafe? the suits would chafe like hell. must've used alot of talcum powder to put those things on. and yes...the prof was a dirty old man. [img]smile.gif[/img]