Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2002, 08:20 AM   #11
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Ziroc, I don't understand half of that, but I know that it's going to be cool. (Watches Cerek's Barbarian Happy Dance, taking pictures for blackmailing purposes, later.)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 03-29-2002, 08:31 AM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ziroc, great news, indeed!

Well, as far as I know, xp is just fine as the os on a server, my university uses Win2000 at the moment so, Windows does work.

Hey Galadria! I understood alot of it, but the main idea.....NEW SERVER IS REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!! pssst...Can I see the photos of Cerek? HAHAHAHAHA!
Old 03-29-2002, 08:48 AM   #13
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

(E-mails Cloudy the pics, including the part where Cerek scares Choc with his axe and gets threatened by Ziroc)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 03-29-2002, 08:49 AM   #14
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

That's great news Ziroc!
Thank god the people here care enough for this forum to donate so much money [img]smile.gif[/img]
God bless us!
Old 03-29-2002, 08:50 AM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
(E-mails Cloudy the pics, including the part where Cerek scares Choc with his axe and gets threatened by Ziroc)
ROTFL! Good job! LOL Uh Cerek? Are those Choc imprints on your .... oh my! *bat bat of lashes*

Cloudy
Old 03-29-2002, 10:29 AM   #16
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Great News, Z! I had begun to wonder what the current state of affairs was. Pictures, huh? Why not. I'm sure I won't know what I am looking at, but I can understand the "proud papa" wanting to show off pics of his "new baby."
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 03-29-2002, 10:35 AM   #17
Cerek the Barbaric

You girls should be ASHAMED of yourselves.

(stops Happy Dance and crosses arms across chest in an attempt to look intimidating).

I'm afraid I'm going to have to have a talk with Attalus and Nach about this.

But before I do that, (low sheepish voice)did....uh....you ladies...erm...LIKE what you saw???

(clears throat loudly and regains gruff composure) And AFA those pawprints are concerned....I have an extremely hairy halfling friend with a large nose that I plan to introduce to Choc.....his name is ALF!

(notices VERY stern look from Ziroc) Uhh...then again, I never really liked that little imp anyway.
Old 03-29-2002, 11:50 AM   #18
Black Knight

YEAH! Go Ziroc GO!!! I know it will all work smashingly - we have every faith in you Z! (no pressure, now is there... )

Looking forward to the new server!

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 03-29-2002, 11:55 AM   #19
Tiamat
Banned User

Is there an opening for a mod application? Ok..... im a fair person and I wuld be the 'Judgement' in the mod gang! If I must i will sai thaiz: Tiamat Isnt the king and Ziroc controls me like a rat. There! My ego is being flayed!
Old 03-29-2002, 12:25 PM   #20
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
That's great news Ziroc!
Thank god the people here care enough for this forum to donate so much money [img]smile.gif[/img]
God bless us!
We ALL care, whether we donated or not - OUR SPIRIT WILL NEVER DIE!!!