Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 08-01-2009, 06:46 AM   #1
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Default [NWN] druid weapons

I'm playing a half-orc druid (OC). If I take a level of barbarian, will I be able to use martial weapons. If I take exotic weapon feat while taking the barbarian level, will I be able to use them? It says in the druid descriptions that his oaths prevent him from doing so...

Also, how come no animal companion can open locks/disable traps? quite annoying
Old 08-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Default Re: [NWN] druid weapons

After just taking a character and doind exactly what you said, except I went a bti further into shifter levels, throughout after getting the Barbarian level, he was able to use amrtial weapons.

So yes! And it is annoying that panthers can't pick locks.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote