Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-17-2000, 05:06 PM   #1
Falconer
Welcomed New User

Thanks for the help guys. My problem was I couldn't jump no matter what key I used. I finally went to the options and set the jump to the J key and it worked. I can't believe I went this far into the game without the jump option. It is not even listed in the manual. Thanks again.
Old 11-17-2000, 06:54 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks for letting us know how it worked out, Falconer!!

I don't know about the others who post here, but I like finding out what happened to the players I've tried to help!

Wyv
Old 11-17-2000, 10:39 PM   #3
dcch

Falconer glad to hear you finally found what you needed to get out of the boogre cave... I was a little puzzled at your statement about it not being in the manual.. (which I never opened)... but, I know that I saw it on the back cover of the manual.

Other than that... when I took the "secret" exit out of the boogre caves, I was surprised to find that there wasn't a way OUT of that area (at least I didn't find one).. so, I just cast Call to Home and was wisked back to town.

Well, I'm heading back into the game.. have many items to sell~

dh