Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 04-21-2008, 01:34 PM   #11
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Default Re: MM6 and MM7 Queries

I have printed sheets that tell where all the teachers are, the golem parts are and what the genie lamps do each month. I know I downloaded thee from somewhere; I just can't remember where.
They will be a little different in the mod.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:03 PM   #12
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I've got those too. I think I got them from Pottsland, but it seems to be down (or at least renamed).

I've got separate folders of printed stuff for MM6-9. Maps, teachers, quests... one of the more valuable ones is the map of the Barrow Downs. One of these days, I'll make a navigation cheat sheet so I can easily remember my way in (or out!) as well as which barrows I've already done...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:11 PM   #13
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

That's all in the my strategy guide, so it makes it easy.

I find the b'downs kinda dumb now. You find the keys, but you can't can't open the dang doors!

I'm glad they juiced up the perfect bow! It just wasn't great before.

MM9 really sucked! There is "0" replay ability.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:15 PM   #14
Huwge
Dungeon Master

I have found the Potts site, I can connect, but sometimes it is very slow. I presume you are all talking about MM7. I've only just started MM6 atm, so will be a while till I get around to that.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:24 PM   #15
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

There is a patch for MM6. Have you installed it? It doesn't do very much, but doesn't hurt to have.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:30 PM   #16
Huwge
Dungeon Master

I have the Millenium Edition so I think its fully patched up (cant see the version number anywhere).

I just had a quick look at the manual for 7 and theres loads more info there..spells etc. Tha manual for 6 is very poor.

Good job theres some info on the net...and friendly people like yourselves on this board
Old 04-21-2008, 05:13 PM   #17
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

What party are you using in MM6 anyway. It's quite different 'cos you can master anything you can learn. I MM7, you'll only get expert or master level, depending on your class.

Spoiler
If you're stuck for cash on Emerald Island: get your money below 200gold; have a character with luck of 15 or more and go to the well near the anvil. You'll get 1000gold. You can do this twice!

Last edited by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood; 04-21-2008 at 05:17 PM.
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:18 PM   #18
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwge View Post
I have the Millenium Edition so I think its fully patched up (cant see the version number anywhere).

I just had a quick look at the manual for 7 and theres loads more info there..spells etc. Tha manual for 6 is very poor.

Good job theres some info on the net...and friendly people like yourselves on this board
According to Klaravoryia (a former 3do community board member), patch1.2 is an integral part of the Millenium Edition of MM6.

Anyway, you might still need Mok's MM6 patch which fix a few more bugs.

However though, both patches didn't fix a major bug for melee/range (bow) characters. ie recovery bug. You will notice that your characters will fight very very slow. You will need to download a character editor to manually "fix" the bug.

Elrond's MM6 Editor

Since this is a character editor, you can edit other stuff in the game which may ruin/spoil your game fun. You have been warned! I myself just use it to 'fix' the annoying recovery bug.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:08 AM   #19
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Thanks K,
That editor will come in handy!

I don't know what you mean with the bow thing though. How do you correct it with the editor?
Old 04-22-2008, 11:01 AM   #20
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood View Post
Thanks K,
That editor will come in handy!

I don't know what you mean with the bow thing though. How do you correct it with the editor?
What I mean is that this bug will effect your melee attack (sword, spear, staff etc etc) and your range attack (bow). Blaster skill doesn't seem to be effected by it since it can shoot as fast as you press the A button. This recovery bug is caused by having an armour skill, ie Shield, Leather, Chain and Plate.

To fix the bug caused by the shield skill, you'll need to give your character the leather skill and then master it.

To fix the bug caused by the leather skill, you'll need to give your character the chain skill and then master it.

To fix the bug caused by the chain skill, you'll need to your character the plate skill and then master it.

There's no way to fix the bug caused by the plate skill however. So your plate armour wearer (knight and paladin) will attack very slow.

For example, to fix the leather armour bug, I added the chain armour skill to my sorceror and then let him master the skill via the editor. However eventhough I have added the chain armour skill. I did not let my sorceror wear any chain armour because that'll be cheating. My sorceror continued to use leather armour. The chain armour skill is just there to fix the bug and nothing else.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote