Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2004, 12:58 PM   #11
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

No worries! [img]smile.gif[/img] You'll have something to look forward too!

BTW everyone, Level 11 was halfway rebuilt, and totally different now, and you will be entering that evil temple to fight the REST of the Desert Warriors and the Leader when it opens (The temple is closed still, but everything else is in place and online now) tonight!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 11:25 PM   #12
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I had a major computer Fire and my main Hard drive with all my NWN files went up in smoke about 7 days ago. It was really wild, flames and everything. That computer is now dust, all 200 GB of hard drive the mother board and my ATI 9800 smoked. $3,000.00 worth of computer is dust. What a pain in the back side.
Saterday I bought another motherboard,P4 3.4 processor,ati 9800XT Oil cooled Heat sinks with Megga Cooling fans and everything else I could land my hands on or think of and I've now got almost 45 of my games reloaded and patched up to date. what a pain this has been. I'm sure glad my best friend owns a computer store or it would have cost me $4,000.00 to put all the stuff I bought in this rigg.

Worst part is I lost hundreds of saved games and MODS for all my Games other than just NWN. 5 years worth of Game saves for more than 60 games.
I do have a 40GB hard drive with all my Baldurs Gate Games and Icewind Dale 1&2 on it in my other computer with windows 98se. But just befor christmas I transfered all my NWN files to the faster more powerful pent4-2.2Ghz with windows XP on it (that just burned up). Then I deleted all the old NWN files from the windows 98se computer to make more room on it.

Now I have to start NWN all over again and this is going to take some time.
Old 02-13-2004, 12:38 AM   #13
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

Ouch dude!! That hurts! Never had an actual computer fire but ive had some system crashes where ive lost everything.

Your new comp sounds like a beast though!!
Old 02-13-2004, 10:37 PM   #14
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry takes the hint, and removes his HotU CD from the drive.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote