Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-12-2004, 09:28 PM   #21
Niadh
Elminster

I will avoid it till the grave. If others take, hell to them. I have heard what it does, seen what it does on a non-personal level and know the risks. It is highly up in my "avoid to do list" along with slitting wrists, eating explosives and sticking melting pins in my eyes.

19 / male.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 12-12-2004, 09:32 PM   #22
Aerich
Lord Ao

Absolutely against it, would never ever take it, under any circumstances. That's hardcore territory, much more so than E. No better way to screw up lives than heroin. If I could wipe it off the planet, I would. BAAAAD stuff.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:36 PM   #23
Maj
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowspecter:
what is you're position on this drug, are you for it or against it? would you take it at a party if someone gave it to you??? give me your pro's and con's.
I am against this drug. I would not take it if offered. No pro's, con's include that it could mess up my life.

Quote:
I need at least another 40 response please. Also if possilbe, can you just give me your sex and age.
Sex: Female, Age: 18 years old

Quote:
THANKS A BUNCH IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THIS SURVEY.
Sure anytime, please don't type in all caps. You know I almost posted on here about interviews for Journalism class, apparently no one at my school plays massive online games. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2004, 10:20 PM   #24
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

UM no I would think you would not need to ask if herion is bad in a forum. But you have a right to ask what you want. This drug is famous for killing people.

Male 32.
Old 12-12-2004, 10:28 PM   #25
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Heroin scares me. It's nothing at all like cocaine, an entirely different game ...

So, no. To echo the rest, I've seen a friend go down hardcore.

Male, 21
Old 12-12-2004, 10:34 PM   #26
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
As for the party question, I wouldn't BE at a party where there was a possibility for that.
Not for a couple years, maybe [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

But, seriously, kill that attitude. I had the same about my friends, and the kinds of parties I went to ...

... then came meth ... and E ... and shrooms ... and the white powder.

The possibility jumps out of nowhere, and you've got to be ready for it, if you're not the sort to just go with the flow of things. As with most abstract decisions, it does help to think a bit about it before hand, so when the time comes ...

... and you're drunk ...

... you know for sure where you stand on things.
Old 12-12-2004, 11:18 PM   #27
Absynthe

This s**t is death in a needle. Absolutely to be avoided. Were it present at a party, I would see who does what and stay away from them, heroin is one of the few physically addicting drugs, and as such is very dangerous. I have no problem with recreational drugs, but there is absolutely no upside to heroin in light of the risks.
Male 38

Old 12-12-2004, 11:59 PM   #28
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I would absolutely never take it. I am not a drug taker of any kind, in fact I don't even drink that much, but there are drugs and then there are bad drugs, and this is one of the bad drugs.

Female, 23
Old 12-13-2004, 12:04 AM   #29
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

No thanks. Similar reasons as the other thread. The only drug I do is alcohol, and then in far too much moderation (now, at least).

Male, 38.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:01 AM   #30
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

I'm against heroin and would never use it. The injection of the stuff alone is enough to put me off wanting to make use of it. It seems to me that it has the potential to really ruin someone's life and screw them up psychologically, whereas many other drugs have a kind of one-time appeal. It's very dangerous, not to mention expensive. I hear it's also extremely addictive. Nope, I think I'll pass.

Male, 20.