Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-15-2002, 08:06 AM   #1
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Former Vice President Al Gore's son, Al III, was arrested for driving while impaired. A few years ago he was charged with careless and reckless driving, but they were able to have the charges dropped. The Gore family has acknowledged the incident and release a statement saying they are glad no one was injured.

Why do kids do this stuff?

It drives me crazy!

Oh wait, when I was a young adult I did that, too. Of course, I learned my lesson and never, ever did the drinking and driving bit again. Thank goodness I learned my lesson without the help of the national media.

[ 09-15-2002, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]
Old 09-15-2002, 11:20 AM   #2
MagiK

LOL B-Man....yeah it must be a total pain in the backside to have every little thing you do scrutinized....and then brought back out 30 years later.

Old 09-15-2002, 01:31 PM   #3
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

LOL his parents must be realy [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] about this.
Old 09-15-2002, 02:13 PM   #4
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by T/-/alali:
LOL his parents must be realy [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] about this.
I can hear Tipper now, "It's not his fault. It's the fault of the voluntary musical rating system implimented by the recording industry, and more specifically the fault of the re-recording and updating of Sammy Hagar's 'I Can't Drive 55' to 'I Can't Drive 65' and the subliminal messages contained therein."

[ 09-15-2002, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]
Old 09-15-2002, 02:19 PM   #5
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
Former Vice President Al Gore's son, Al III, was arrested for driving while impaired. A few years ago he was charged with careless and reckless driving, but they were able to have the charges dropped. The Gore family has acknowledged the incident and release a statement saying they are glad no one was injured.

Why do kids do this stuff?

It drives me crazy!

Oh wait, when I was a young adult I did that, too. Of course, I learned my lesson and never, ever did the drinking and driving bit again. Thank goodness I learned my lesson without the help of the national media.
OhBoyOhBoyOhBoy - as diametrically opposed politically as I am with Gores, I could only wince in remembered sympathy and thank the provider of providence that I was about as un,non, and not news-worthy as you could be while I was busy embarrasing my poor parents. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img]

HIYA Ronn_Bman, HOWRYA??? Thank you to alluding to the horrible isms of the "I cant drive 55" remake horror plaugeing our poor, innocent children today. [img]graemlins/lightning.gif[/img]

[ 09-15-2002, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: J.J. ]

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm