Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-08-2000, 07:30 AM   #1
andyk

Okay Jan the tea-leaf went snooping through the House, directly above Cromwell's smith shop in the docks, and the commoner woman cried foul!! After teaching the local police how to beat up on intruders, i started looking through the place to see what the woman owned that caused her to shout for help !

Not a great deal..........until I tried to open the table drawer next to her bed, and no matter which character I used, and even the familiar and polymorph into a rat, the drawer remained closed. The character walks towards the drawer, but cant just quite reach it!

So what does this woman keep in her bed side table that we cant get a look at ???

Anyone know ?

Old 11-08-2000, 07:34 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Probably nothing. Have you tried to use knock to open it? I strongly doubt if it is worth the trouble. Then again it could be an Easter egg.
Old 11-08-2000, 07:43 AM   #3
andyk

Jan tried to use his techno gloves, tied to a LONG piece of string, and threw them in the direction of the drawer, hoping to PULL it open, but no matter how long the piece of string his gloves kept on falling short.

With the faint smell of turnips, coming from the drawer, he whipped out his knock scroll, abd tried that, but.......it still didnt teleport the drawer any nearer for his arms to reach inside!

Still trying, with another piece of string......