Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 06:45 PM   #1
Redheavenx

im stuck in boogre cave cant find my way out i am in normal form again but im stuck in the damn cave!heh

Old 11-21-2000, 07:41 PM   #2
CarolineSays

There is a room in the cave, near where you find the female booger who helps you get in to see the hag. This room has square shapes on the wall, and holes to insert the wooden pole looking things you've found around the cave. If you work around with these wooden shapes, you'll eventually be able to climb up and out of the cave. There will be a bit of jumping required as well, so save often. It's a bit of a puzzle and not easy, but stick with it. (no pun intended)

Old 11-21-2000, 10:55 PM   #3
Sloth

I skipped this entirely by running up the wall.

Old 11-24-2000, 12:20 AM   #4
misscutie

OK...now the next question is...Where is this room and how do you get there? I have been going in circles in the part there you have all the machinery coming at you...I have been just bolting through it...Went underwater and came to the idor bo?? He does absolutly nothing for me...like most men I have dated I am spinning like a top trying to find something along the way that I missed...Somebody throw me a spoiler here...I am dying of bordum. :0)

Old 11-24-2000, 04:05 AM   #5
Astyanax12

Remember the rooms which zap and transport you whenever you go through a doorway? Beyond them is the hall which has some stairs leading up to miss Priskiella(sp) and the hags room. There is another exit from that hall with a room at the end. The room had three(?) jungle lilies. That room also has some strange shapes in the walls and floors and round holes you can put the wooden poles in. Inserting the poles causes the shapes to stick out as steps. Get the right combination and you can climb up to two exits. The one on the left leads to an open area with a big two headed cyclops(?) carrying the magic lamp, go there first, the one on the right leads to the front door and freedom.

You will need four poles (two or three is possible but much harder). However if your athletics/agility is good enough you can climb the walls without bothering with the steps (so I'm told, never managed it myself).