Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 04-04-2001, 01:35 PM   #1
Udunthor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have "completed" the Aerie romance (she asked me to sleep with her; being an lawful good paladin, I suggested we wait, she thanked me in the morning). Since then, there has been no interaction whatsoever. Is this really how it is supposed to work? It is disappointing, if so. I wouldn't want her to be saying "I love you" every 10 minutes, but such a complete and abrupt cutoff seems extreme.

Similarly, I finished the Paladin Stronghold quests, (including killing Firkraag, and all 3 assignments, and - for good measure - the fallen paladin quest). I have spoken to everyone in the place multiple times, and I seem to be done. My questions: when they give me my own room, which one are they talking about? The small room off the bunk area? Somewhere else? Does the idiot squire in the bunk area ever do anything? Everytime I talk to him, I just get the same conversation options (the initial "Hi. Who are you?..." sort of stuff.) Is anything else ever going to happen? Does being in the Order of the Radiant Heart mean anything?

I am still in Chapter II if that matters. I am trying to do everything I can before I move on to Chapter III.
Old 04-04-2001, 01:43 PM   #2
Mishik
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I think you are done with Aerie for now. In later chapters there will be a couple more little twists. Paladin Stronghold is done. It is bit disapointing, I agree. And unlike in other strogholds you cannot rest there. You may want to return there right after Ch 5 though.

------------------
Mishik's Place
Old 04-04-2001, 04:40 PM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
In theory, the romance with Aerie is over, you have the "good" ending. But don't worry, if everything is done accordingly there will be a little subquest in Chapter 6. WOn't spoil you any further, just keep her around and see.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-04-2001, 04:47 PM   #4
Lord Shield

Yep. My Lawful Good paladin slipped her one and she wanted some space. But basically CHapter 6 - back again

Old 04-05-2001, 01:59 PM   #5
Aurum
Manshoon

Mmmm .... ???

------------------
When The world of the deads comes,
we will already be there.