Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2002, 09:35 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I saw ya in the log!! You spend some time in the Dungeons!! How did you like it? Heck, who all is dropping by?? Did you like it?

If you have any ideas on the Dungeon, post here! I'll listen with an open mind--I always like input on things! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 04:21 PM   #2
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Ziroc, I loved it. I got in there and didn't really have a lot of time, just figured I would check it out. Then someone on there was asking for help in Level 6, so I was trying to make my way there, which probably was not a good idea, should have stayed where I was and checked out each level more thoroughly. I do plan to go back there and take my time. Are there actual quests to do? Looks great Ziroc, good job.
Old 11-11-2002, 06:55 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Avalon:
Ziroc, I loved it. I got in there and didn't really have a lot of time, just figured I would check it out. Then someone on there was asking for help in Level 6, so I was trying to make my way there, which probably was not a good idea, should have stayed where I was and checked out each level more thoroughly. I do plan to go back there and take my time. Are there actual quests to do? Looks great Ziroc, good job.
Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img] Yeah, there are a few Quests, and I am about to 'drop' in the MAIN quest, which is a 'save this group from Undermountain' so they can 'escape' from Undermountain. It's taken me 4 weeks JUST ON this quest! [img]smile.gif[/img] But once it's in the game, and I finish it up, I can make it avalable for download for single player!

Old 11-11-2002, 07:45 PM   #4
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Can you provide me with some pics? I'm skeptical to buy the game, as most reviewers said it wasn't worth the money, but I'd love to join in if the gameplay is what you all say it is!
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 10:45 PM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
Can you provide me with some pics? I'm skeptical to buy the game, as most reviewers said it wasn't worth the money, but I'd love to join in if the gameplay is what you all say it is!
I don't know what reviews YOU saw, but NWN got mostly 9.0+'s here in the USA. It's FOR SURE worth the money!! I can't believe anyone would say it sucked.. lol!! ah well.

Old 11-11-2002, 11:15 PM   #6
Nanobyte

Well, I, um, cannot recall my sources right now, but any chance for some pics? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2002, 01:05 AM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Well, I, um, cannot recall my sources right now, but any chance for some pics? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sure, I'll cap some tomorrow for you--also, set the date back and look at my early posts. I posted a few screens here and in the NWN Forum as well!

Old 11-12-2002, 01:30 AM   #8
Nanobyte

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Sure, I'll cap some tomorrow for you--also, set the date back and look at my early posts. I posted a few screens here and in the NWN Forum as well![/QUOTE]I appreciate it Ziroc, and I'll be sure to do just that.
Old 11-12-2002, 03:08 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww...doggone.. I don't know how to GET into the place! Can somebody give me instructions...carefully spelled out for my low-tech brain?

Lady Avalon? Could you tell me how you got in? Maybe email or pm? [img]smile.gif[/img] *begs nicely*
Old 11-12-2002, 04:06 PM   #10
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

It's not difficult. Just take note of the IP address (65.32.176.202) and type it into the box that appears when you use the "Direct Connect" option in multi. Just check it's running before you try

Have fun!

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote