Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-24-2001, 11:54 PM   #1
groveguardian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I've played the games several times and the only time I've gotten through Jaheira's quests was when I played a female and couldn't have a romance. Now I'm trying to have a romance with her before I go over to ToB and I up to where Reviane should attack, but she hasn't. I killed Galvarey and have rested for about a month waiting. Is there anything else that I have to do?

------------------
"Be wary, child of the Christian god, for you may own the name, but the land is free." What Cathbadh would have said to St. Patrick
Old 07-25-2001, 12:02 AM   #2
trux

Resting probably won't make her come quicker. Game time will. Maybe try the Jaheira romance patch, but I don't know if it messes up ToB or not.

------------------
trux
Old 07-25-2001, 12:37 AM   #3
groveguardian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks, but where do I get the patch? I've spent the last 15 min. looking for it?

------------------
"Be wary, child of the Christian god, for you may own the name, but the land is free." What Cathbadh would have said to St. Patrick
Old 07-25-2001, 04:33 AM   #4
trux

You can grab the patch (and alot of others,) at Baldurdash - the one-stop-shop for all your BG enhancing needs.

http://members.home.net/mrkevvy/

Enjoy.

------------------
trux
Old 07-25-2001, 09:15 AM   #5
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Jaheria takes the longest to get interested. Her romance is also one of the most confusing. Nearly everything in it happens at random. So don't waste time resting if Revaine doesn't show.

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.