Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-18-2001, 02:56 PM   #1
Skunk
Banned User

Well, the spoilers are more of an insight into what happens in chapt 4...

Anyway, playing my final game (after several months), so this time I've decided to form my new super team. But, rather than create an artificial team from multi-player, I'm just going to alter the *.cre files of the existing NPC's - as if I'd created those charactors myself as the protagonists. This way, I keep the side quests and storylines...

1. Imoen - just became a swashbuckler and I've awarded her 1.8 Million XP points (that's about 100K less XP than the other party members when you get her back. Now she's actually useful as a replacement for that heartless (grin!) Yoshimo. This also gives you a boost to the incredibly boring Irenicus dungeon level and maybe I can finish it sooner...

2. Minsc: Still a ranger - but the proficiency is more intelligent:
2x Hammer
2x Long Sword
3x Two Weapon style
1x Bastard Sword

3. Jaheira: No class change
2x Quarterstaff
2x Single Weapon
2x Two handed Weapon

4. Anomen: No class change
2x Flail
2x Mace
2x Sword and Shield style

5. Yoshimo: No class change (keep him until his heart's no longer into it)
1x Katana
1x Dagger
1x Shortbow
1x Single weapon

6. Nalia: No class change (whooooop assss Mage already)
1x Dagger
1x QuarterStaff
1x Single Weapon style

If you were to change the proficiency points for your charactors... what would you choose??

Old 09-18-2001, 05:52 PM   #2
floyd
Zhentarim Guard

I always change the starting proficiences of my npcs. the computer has put them in such stupid areas that they simply must be changed asap. for example, I always change keldorns bastard sword (with carsomyr, no bastard swords are needed) profs. to axe profs. That way Keldorn can wield Azuredge for my party, and be a truly righteous killing machine
Old 09-18-2001, 06:31 PM   #3
Encard
Quintesson

I don't know what you'd need for SoA, those seem pretty good. However, if you plan to get ToB, here is what I'd suggest having by the time you get inot ToB. Who's you're main char, btw?
Imoen
(How many can you put into two weapon style?)
Katana (high)
Scimitar
Longsword (high)

Minsc
Two Weapon Style 3x
Axe (high)
Longsword (high)

Anomen
Two Weapon Style 3x
Hammer (high)
Bastard Sword
Flail (high)

Yoshimo
Not too sure...

Nalia
Staff
Dagger
Single Weapon Style
Dart

Jaheira
Two Handed Weapon Style 2x
Spear (high)
Staff (high)
Club

*shrug*

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1: