Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-18-2001, 08:18 AM   #1
Charlander
Dungeon Master

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
I've just collected all the pieces of the golden skeleton (the arms, legs and the torso) and when I give theese parts to the guy in the tomb, he awakens and attacks me. When I fight him until he's "Near death" he says he "must be killed by another" or something like that, and then he respawns.

Question: Is it possible to kill the beast for good, or will it continue to respawn everytime it's "Near death"???

------------------
...and he walked the earth for centuries, slaying creaturs of the underworld...

-Charlander
Old 09-18-2001, 09:40 AM   #2
YeRFDoG
The Magister

Hi,

I'm new to here, and one of the reasons i signed up was so i could ask you BG gurus what you do with the golden body parts and what comes of it.
Btw sorry i couldn't answer your question........ and what tomb do u mean? The one where you get the bodyparts from??

------------------
........And in the darkness bind them......
Old 09-18-2001, 09:54 AM   #3
Zbyszek

Kangaxx changes from Lich to DemiLich or sth. like this and the second time you kill him permanently - lets hope

Zbyszek
Old 09-18-2001, 09:56 AM   #4
dimon37
Zhentarim Guard

To answer Charlander's question: the second form is the last (although it is hard enough, trust me.

To answer YeRFDoG's question: the body parts are found in 2 sarcaphagi, one in Bridge district behind the left trapped door, the othere - in the Unseeing Eye area. You have to defeat Elemental and Shade Liches to get the body parts. You bring them to the basement of the house in the docks. the door is also trapped, theer are three minotaurs inside. Once you bring the parts, get ready for a NASTY fight, but make sure that at least one party member is visible to the enemy, because the enemy must be able to speak (I think either twice or thrice before it can be killed)