Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-25-2001, 01:35 AM   #31
TheDutkanator

The barmaid blinks in confusion as she swears a small whoosh of air brushes her side. She turns and sees nothing. She thinks maybe she saw a flutter of a shadow from the corner of her eye, but it was gone before she realized it and so, she passed it off as the wind or maybe a cat.

OOC: An elven thief as far as anyone knows. But then, anyone who knows usually doesn't for very long. The only thing that is known for sure is the whispers on the street say to beware a certain individual in black calling himself Kendril.
Old 10-25-2001, 01:40 AM   #32
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: TheDatKantanor, we have an elf that slain a dragon here, LOL, I doubt you can hide from his eyes, hahaha,

tsk tsk tsk, I hate high level characters no worry, plenty for surprises for you guys to handle

Liliara, GOOD story I need mroe details, tell me about magnus, plese write to: pleozhou@hotmail.com when you have time. yeah, email me, don't spoil the potential surprise for others

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-25-2001, 01:55 AM   #33
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

OOC: Thanks 250! I just have to do some minor editing (punctuation, seperating paragraphs...) then I will send it to you. I swear it's going to turn into a book! LOL! I'll try to get it to you by tomarrow night.

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-25-2001, 02:02 AM   #34
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Nalio, the street thug, still chewing a piece of chiken leg, stopped the meat in his throat nearly choking himself as he saw the astonishing warrior woman. Coughing violently, he tried very hard to not humiliat himself any furthur in front of such a lady, whom paid him no heed.

Nalio stood up, and organized his poorly fashioned dress, then walked next to the lady. with a polite smile, he said:" Greetings, my lady." half serious, he continued:" oh my, are you magically enchanted? because you look magically delicious, mind me have a seat?"

Even though it was a question, he sat down anyway, as if invited. Then he ordered whatever drink that the warrior lady has ordered. Then he turned to the lady, and smiled:" Nalio at your service, my gracious lady, and who might you be?"

Vangard grunted an annoyance to the ratlike street thug, and the man in the far right cornered frowned deeply at Nalio's manner.both said nothing, however.

OOC: TheDutkanator

delete your post, I am done reading, email your past to me if you wish. I may open private thread for participants. my email: pleozhou@hotmail.com

Old 10-25-2001, 02:31 AM   #35
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Liliara's expression turned. Her eyes narrowing as she looked upon the tactless newcomer. Irritated, but not taken aback by his attempt at a come on.

"Who I am is none of your concern stranger," Her tone reflecting her agitation, but never once harsh. "and you have the order of how this should go wrong. Seeing as it is YOU who has taken residence at MY table, uninvited I might add, I think it only proper that you tell me who YOU are!"

She does not move her posture, but her delicate hand absently strokes the hilt of her sword.

------------------

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 10-25-2001).]

Old 10-25-2001, 02:36 AM   #36
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Nalio grins sheepishly, then said again: "Nalio, at your service, my lady." Then he practially started a very rude examination of the warrior woman, from head to toe, then he leaned closer and snickered "heh, say, need a place to stay over night?"

The human soldier in the far right corner punched the table loudly, nearly bursted out

Old 10-25-2001, 02:50 AM   #37
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Her eyes turn for a moment to the human in the corner, then back to Nalio.

"Ahh yes, Nalio. Please forgive me, I have trouble remembering names that are of no consequense to me. By the way sir, I do not look kindly upon vermin such as yourself sharing my space." Her stare is unwavering. "I would kindly beg of you to take your leave now."

Her voice is cold, a warning to him that she hopes will send him back to wence he came.

------------------

LH Member

Old 10-25-2001, 03:09 AM   #38
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

the street thug had never been rejected before... well, he had never dealt with such a lady neither. He bited his lips, a sign of frustration. his eyes sparkling threateningly, though he neither spoke nor made a move for a few seconds.

The patrons took an interest at the current play in the tub. The human soldier stood up slowly, and was about to come to the lady's aid in any moment. Breaking the silence, Vangard snorted loudly

"Bah, leave zer lady alone ye pigbrained rat"

Nalio glanced about, apparently taking serious note of the warning from the fast-tempered dwarf, stood up recluntely, and gave a low bow. "Well met then, we WILL meet again, I assure you" He managed to produce a threatening grin, then said: "until then, enjoy your stay"

Nalio, humiliated, turned and stormed out the bar.

Everything was back to normal again. The red beard dwarf held up his mug and said to the lady: "Moridin bless your health!" then drunk the whole cup
Old 10-25-2001, 03:14 AM   #39
TheDutkanator

ATE: Active Time Events (Taken from Final Fantasy 9). These are events that happen at the same time in a different place.

ATE: Alley by alley he passed through the slums without a sound. Even in the brightest of avenues littered with unpassable rubble and garbage, he seems only to make a whisper. It's no wonder that the fat brute that was his target was taken aback by his sudden appearance.
(m)=mystery man (f)=fat man
(m)"We're you followed?" he asks
(f)"No."
(m)"Why do you want him dead?"
(f)"It is none of your concern."
(m)"Fair enough, although, he doesn't seem the type to pose a threat."
(f) angrily "I owe him a debt. That is all you must know!"
(f)"....What news have you then?"
(m)"He doesn't seem guarded. He doesn't seem to know anyone would even dislike him. In fact, he doesn't even seem unlikable. This job would be better served by a common street rat."
(f)"You don't want the job, fine. I'll take my 1,000 gold elsewhere."
(m) whispers "That's what you think."

The fat man never even had a chance as the dagger slid between his ribs and into his heart. It seems that Kendril would get his gold after all....

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator
Old 10-25-2001, 03:17 AM   #40
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: the man explodes into a fireball, Kendril, you are dead... LOL