Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-15-2001, 11:26 PM   #1
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

As of Friday, I found out that I have a good ol' fashioned case of the flu. It's just a case of trying to get over it. Seems like the danged stuff has settled in my stomach and the only thing I was able to keep down today was a bowl of grits and a Sprite...and some dry toast. I have to eat something when I take the medicine, otherwise I wouldn't have had anything to eat.

Anyway, my presense on the board for the next couple of days is going to be sketchy as I recover. It seems that things are well in hand, though, of which I'm glad.

Hope everyone is doing well, and that you stay well, too! You don't want what I got!

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 11:42 PM   #2
Fast Hands
Dungeon Master

Sorry to hear about that! Get well soon!

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 11:46 PM   #3
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well Saz, i hope you get better soon! and if you have any secret methods of keeping food down, please tell me! im going for perfect attendance this year

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-15-2001, 11:50 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

SSJ4Sephiroth, I hope you make it! That's a very commendable goal. As for any tips: get a 'flu shot as soon as you can! I'm serious. It really does make a difference in keeping you safe from this "crud".

Cheers,

------------------
Old 09-15-2001, 11:59 PM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

alright, ill try to get down to the immunization center ASAP. thanx for the tip saz!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-16-2001, 12:40 AM   #6
Moni

I hope you feel better soon Saz!
See you in a few weeks, maybe.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-16-2001, 02:30 AM   #7
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Gee, bad news Sazs, hope you get beter soon!

And SSJ, I got it in Kendergarden...Manly because I didnt know I Could skip school..

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-16-2001, 02:32 AM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww,Sazzie! Whup that nasty ol' flu! Rest as much as you can and feel better fast!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-16-2001, 09:33 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Anyway, my presense on the board for the next couple of days is going to be sketchy as I recover. It seems that things are well in hand, though, of which I'm glad.

Get well, mate. And don't worry about the board - I've never seen a more collectively mature and responsible set of people in my life. Our board hasn't disintegrated into flamewars unlike many others I've checked this past week.

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 09:40 AM   #10
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
SSJ4Sephiroth, I hope you make it! That's a very commendable goal. As for any tips: get a 'flu shot as soon as you can! I'm serious. It really does make a difference in keeping you safe from this "crud".

Cheers,

ouch ouch ouch. me personaly I'd rather have the flu than the niddle...BTW get well soon.

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj and
his new friend Neil
Oh and a HADB member!