Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2000, 09:22 AM   #1
The great slayer

i am confused...i have heard many stories about romance with Viconia so i tock her into my party but she dont show any interest in me what am i doing rong?????
and also could you tell me where to find al the parts fo the Equaliser and crom faeyr and wave????

Old 12-16-2000, 11:32 AM   #2
Armisael

Yes, what's your race, alignment, class, sex, etc.
The wave blade is in the Sahauguin City in chapter four, the Equaliser hilt and blade are in the underdark in chapter five. Crom faeyr parts are all over the place; planar sphere, the ruins of the temple of Amaunator, the illithid lair under the temple district of Athkatla, and the kuo toa dungeon in the underdark.

Old 12-16-2000, 04:17 PM   #3
The great slayer

thanks for the info...
I am a human neutral good skald but that doesn´t meen anything does it?

Old 12-16-2000, 04:19 PM   #4
The great slayer

i forgot to say that i am male.

Old 12-16-2000, 04:25 PM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

Well it would mean something if you were for example female (since you cannot date Viconia if you are) and I think if you are a dwarf or gnome, she won't fall for you either (and damned right she is too). But since you're human male she must fall for you. Maybe you haven't waited long enough for the romance to start. I don't think your alignment matters (perhaps only Lawful Good but I'm not sure, in any case, the male guy I'm currently playing is NG and the romance has just started). If its a bug you can start the Romance using Shadowkeeper/CLUAconsole, check some of the threads that were posted on this subject earlier (via the search option)
Old 12-16-2000, 04:47 PM   #6
Magnus

I guess I'm not alone. I just finished the game with a LG paladin male. Although Jaheira professed her love toward the end, we never......eh...consumated our relationship. Did I finish too fast. I know what your thinking. Don't go there. I'm talking about the game. Is there a fixed amount of time before things get hot?

Old 12-16-2000, 07:15 PM   #7
Armisael

Heh, you-- (thwack)
Alright, alright. Yes, Jaheira's romance thread takes ages.

Old 12-17-2000, 04:10 AM   #8
UserUnFriendly

use the clua console love patch. or download latest shadow keeper and check global vriables. if virconiaromanceactive=1 and you have a value over 200000 you should start seeing some hot and heavy interplay soon.

Old 12-17-2000, 07:34 AM   #9
The great slayer

Thanks for all the help.another question,how long does it take to get 200000 on that meter?
And also, about the items where in the under dark do i get the blade and hilt for the equaliser? and where in the fish city do i get the wave blade?

Old 12-17-2000, 07:49 AM   #10
Melusine
Dracolisk

Erm... Slayer? Wouldn't it be a lot more fun if you actually went and at least found SOMETHING out for yourself
But okay if you wanna be spoiled then spoiled you shall be...
>>>
Blade and hilt for equaliser: In illithid dungeon (I believe it in a chest near where the ogre is), and in beholder dungeon on elder orb.
Wave blade: on the rebel prince.
Romance thread: well you'll just have to wait and see, of course there's no way I could tell you something like : after 10 hours of playing, Viconia gets *****