Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2006, 02:13 PM   #1
rah_pillage
Dungeon Master

I've read reviews that say you can make deekin a Dragon disciple but when I talk to him I get no prompts that say I can change his class. Any suggestions on what I can do?

And I've been running around the first two levels of the Mountains with Deekin and Dalen Red Tiger and just found Linu La'neral and brought her back to life

Warning (might be considered a) Spoiler:
I'm a Fighter/Rogue so I don't need tommy anymore (use him entirely through NWN OC) and Deekin is a must for the buffs, but with Daelan Red Tiger were starting to seem a bit overpowered with two tanks.

Anyone ever use Linu La'neral with a run? What good is she?
Old 04-11-2006, 03:03 PM   #2
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Deekin levels up on his own, when he reaches and certain level I believe he starts a conversation. At that point you have the option for him to level as a Dragon disciple or bard when you talk to him. It as been awahile but most likely you are not at that point yet.

I loved using Linu La'neral she is a good healer.

[ 04-11-2006, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:44 PM   #3
rah_pillage
Dungeon Master

A couple of questions then, does Linu have any offensive spells that she uses and if the time comes when I can change Deekin to a Dragon Disciple will he continue to use the buffs on me automatically or will he just be a flat foot fighter?
Old 04-11-2006, 04:49 PM   #4
rah_pillage
Dungeon Master

OOOOOH NOOOOs

Warning (might be considered a) Spoiler:
I found my old stuff that was stolen and they took the stuff out of my bags.. OOOOOOH NOOOOOs, it's in a box that's 25 pages long. A sorters Nightmare, I can't image why the coders would be this sadistic.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:16 PM   #5
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

...gives you plenty to do, eh...I don't recall any of my stuff coming out of the bags though. Perhaps they were looking for nice stuff to steal...?
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:12 PM   #6
rah_pillage
Dungeon Master

LOL (crying on the inside) it took me too trips back to town and selling sprees with Deekin and Daelan full to the britches will stuff just to drill down to stuff I want to keep (dunno why, since this is last expansion to play with imported character).

I still haven't sorted the stuff yet. I stopped playing will regroup later or tommorow when I got an hour or two to kill to sort whats left.

They stole all those 3 and 4 thousand gold piece bags I had brought, every single one or them.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:58 AM   #7
Mirror Image
Manshoon

Couldn't you sell the excess to the Dijinn in the bottle you found on the second level of the dungeon. He's a real time saver and by this point in the game he has the best stuff to buy. I use him all the time, particularly after I entered the underdark.
Mirror Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:14 AM   #8
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yeah, you have to love that portable store...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:23 PM   #9
rah_pillage
Dungeon Master

Yeah I could of used him but he didn't offer as much loot for my stuff as the magic seller in town

dijini offered 5000 gold pieces for weapon
magic store offered 7500 gold pieces for same weapon

and would offer more for everything sold, figured I might could use the extra loot for some of the epic stuff dijini had
Old 04-13-2006, 01:37 PM   #10
rah_pillage
Dungeon Master

Ok, finally got the sorting and selling done, since they only sold 2 bags so far in this game I had to sell virtually everything to make room for more stuff.

End tally 940,820 pieces of gold. Now that's a stash!! those 25 pages of loot paid off big time!