Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-31-2001, 01:35 AM   #1
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Wow, this is great!!

Montreal Canadiens captain Saku Koivu has received good news from the results of the first part of his chemotherapy treatment for stomach cancer.

"They told me the first half of the chemo program has knocked out most of the bad cells," Koivu said in an interview published in Tuesday's Montreal Gazette. "It also knocked out some of the good ones, but I'm feeling great." Koivu began the second part of his treatment on Monday at Montreal General Hospital. The Gazette said he looked better and felt stronger than when he announced he had cancer last month

"I can see it," Savage said. "He'll be through with the treatments in mid-December. He's hoping to go back to Finland for Christmas, and then I expect he'll start working out. I can see him practicing after the Olympics break and coming back in March ... if not then, April." The second half of Koivu's program, like the first, calls for chemo treatment every other week for the next six weeks.

"He's gaining weight ... he's up to 175 pounds now," Savage said. "He's got it in his mind to come back, and I can see him starting to work out on a regular basis after he's through with this program. He's been feeling so good, he's already skated by himself four or five times.

He plans on going back to Finland for christmas. Then start praticing after the olypics, and then might come back in March.

This is such great news! I mean how cant like the guy?

Hes my Idol Well actually that would be Derrian Hatcher, but, you know...

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester and Spam Monitor of Laughing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-31-2001, 12:31 PM   #2
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
*Bump*

Come on guys... no one cares about Koivu?

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester and Spam Monitor of Laughing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-31-2001, 12:33 PM   #3
Legolas the Elven Archer

Sorry, never heard of the man/woman
Must be a Dutchie thing...

But I'm glad you're glad

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Legolas:
Supreme Ranger-Protector of the Ironworks
Maintainer of the as of the now opened Ranger-Protector of the Ironworks Clan Website
Recruiter of Rangers

Old 10-31-2001, 01:26 PM   #4
Conan

That is good news Grand Ranger! Those images you sent me were way to big and I couldnt download them I think you are going to have to report to one of the sig shops. Sorry I couldnt help more!

------------------