Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2002, 07:13 PM   #1
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Where did the thread go? My fiance will be displeased with me! I didnt do it!
Old 09-16-2002, 07:20 PM   #2
Animal
Gold Dragon

You haven't been paying your proper respects. The Beer Gods are displeased! Drink 3 six packs immediately and ask for forgiveness!

[ 09-16-2002, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]
Old 09-16-2002, 07:26 PM   #3
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
You haven't been paying your proper respects. The Beer Gods are displeased! Drink 3 six packs immediately and ask for forgiveness!
Thats in the process Animal and good to see you! Send me some of that Canadian beer will ya? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2002, 07:29 PM   #4
Moni

I made a post and deleted it to re-post it and it disappeared!
I thought you might have been offended by my let's jump off a cliff remark and called the wedding off! (You can always just shove me off the cliff alone you know! ) Anyway, like the F thread that was so much fun, I was able to use the back button and preserve the thread in its entirity (without the smilies) so if you would like to continue.....(unless Ziroc deleted it and this has been a waste of time....in which case let me know and I'll e-mail you a copy of our short but beloved IW engagement)! [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]
.....(LoA)I'm on my next to last four beers and...

What was I gonna say again?

Oh well!

(Ronn_Bmann)I think you were going to ask me for a beer because you know I have most of a case left.

At least that looked like what you were going to say.

(Leonis) No beer have I here,
But certain I am I can share some (spam)

You are a naughty man, Lady of Alcohol

(Ronn_Bmann)Green Spam from Leonis, I am
Do we have enough Green Spam?

Spam I am!

(LoA)Leonis shut it, lalalalala I don't hear youuuuu... smarty!

OK, the score is now 6-9, Lof'A is catching up!!!!

(Moni)You were going to say "Moni! Marry Me!"

(that ought to sober him up!)

(LoA)So will you Moni?? Marry me I mean?? I love you dammit even though I sometimes don't show it, get over here you sweet princess!!!

(Moni)Mreow!
Oh Pauly!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!
*jumps into LoA's lap and snuggles under his chin, purring*

(LoA)I'm so happy! You make me Complete Moni! *snuggles and wraps arms around and sniff's her hair*

(Cloudy)ROTFL! Uh...maybe the beer ran out by now.... How's the honeymoon, Pauly-Girl? Oh, wait, you drink Michelob..or was that Heineken...no, wait , BUD!

LOL@Ronn... LOLOL! Spam I am and Green Spam is the best, Sam!

(Donut)Oh Moni! Take my word for it. You really, really don't want to go there!

(Megabot)LOL can i bee the "flowergirl" when you to get married LoA? mwhahahaha

(Cloudy)LOL Megabot, you'd look funny in a pink frilly dress with a basket of flowers.....but hey, why not?! *snicker*

(Jorath Calar)That would almost be worth 5$ seeing...

(Reeka)Megabot a flower girl? This is getting out of hand.

(Megabot)Lol i will have a pink dress with small pic`s of sweet small green elephants on it lol god that would be cool hahaha and Reeka tell me when you shall be married then i can come there to!

(Cloudy)LOL! Reeka, I wouldn't tell him! LOL
I'm not telling him when I'm getting married! I think my maid of honor and bridesmaids would trip over themselves, giggling at the green elephants!

(Wolfgir) Lets hope it hasn´t been close to hand from the beginning.. *WOLFGRIN*

Hey LOFA! I will get some cans of Sort Guld here tomorrow.. Tell me, since you stole Moni in your last.. er haze, you got any bachelor girl suggestions??

And no, flower girl Megabots don´t count!!

(Moni)No funnier than LoA and I would look as bride and groom!
I don't see why you couldn't be the flower girl Megabot! Just two requirements though...you gotta skip down the aisle while dropping the flowers and you gotta have a lit cigarette clamped in your teeth! It would help too if your dress (sounds very pretty by the way!) had a back pocket for beers!

(Moni) (to Wolfgir)Do you think we'd tell if it was?!

Donut....obviously too late!

(Megabot)I think i should have the beers in the basket under the flowers so i can trow some over to LoA when he get`s nervouse in the church hehe

(*\Conan/*)Who is going to sew LOA a groomly outfit? Gonna need alot of material
Don't worry we can drink some beer while it is being done

(Moni)Hey! Good idea! As long as you have no complaints about the skipping and the lit cigarette, you can do what you want with the beers! Just no canning the bride!

(AzRaeLStoRmBlaDe)Whoa LOL things are getting hot and heavy in here, maybe I'll stick around.

(LoA)Yep I'm in for it now Lets just say that the Lord of Alcohol who started this thread isnt the REAL LofA (ME) but was testing something for me However I will live up to the obligations made for me and marry Moni with LADYZEKKE as my bestman and Megabot as my flowergirl. For my paulbearers I'd like
Conan, Davros, Donut, Relic, Yorick, and Memnoch. Moni my new fiance any ideas on the ceremony of our Union of Love?

PS-I think Lord Shield should play piano, his Liberace likeness is downright eerie

(LadyZ)I'd like to offer up my services as the caterer. I'm thinking along the lines of Mad Dog 20/20, baloney rollups and assorted spam-on-a-stick for the snacks, and maybe one of those big fire roasted pigs with an apple in its mouth, whatdaya think?

(LoA)Oh I just love those baloney roll-ups LadyZekke. I hope you do too!!!!

(Moni)Um hmm, sure it wasn't you!
Ladyzekke wants to cater and it looks like she has the best menu in town! Just add some vienna sausages with frilly toothpicks and it will be even better! I say let's give her a contract and ask Cloudy to be the best man!
Do I have to have bridesmaids? Could we get some Swiss Milk Maids instead? Much prettier than Meter Maids and would make the reception a party to remember!
Now the ceremony...I agree LS Should play the piano, or perhaps the organ. Does he know the deathmarch? Who will officiate the actual ceremony? Should we just hold hands and jump off a high cliff at the count of three or will this be one of those long, drawn-out until death do us parts?

(LadyZ)LofA - Oh don't be shy!! YOU started this thread just cause you can't remember it doesn't mean you didn't do it LOL! You were up pretty late last night too!

I'd be proud to be the best man, but I don't know if I can find a suit that'll fit me, would a boyscout uniform be sufficient?

Moni - Oh I forgot all about the viennas!! I will make sure to add that to the dining repertoire, both regular and bbq! They even come with their own dipping slime!

(Cloudy)Awww rats, I was hoping for the rice concession... big sticky riceballs to throw as the HAPPY COUPLE leaves the ceremony!

(LoA)Moni my sweet I long for our union of love but must insist on LadyZekke being my bestman, but perhaps Cloudy could officiate the ceremony as two...become one in a blissful wave of love and happiness I have rolled through the mud in happiness today my sweet, HOLD ME!

(Cloudy)How about a Bellhop's uniform? It would do nicely with the Swiss Miss maids.

(Cloudy) Tut tut *shakes finger in admonition* You musn't soil the union by wallowing in blissful happiness just yet! You should wait til the ink dries on the contracts...er certificates first

(Moni)I like the idea of Cloudy as rice concession! Add Nache to the other side of the aisle...dual sticky rice balls...it'll be like a nutritional snowball fight!

If you INSIST that Ladyzekke be the best man, but I'm telling you, that menu is just bringing tears of joy to my eyes! Aren't there any alternatives? Epona? Melusine? I would like to have them there too!

Smoochies lovey dovey! The mud of happiness eh? I stepped in some mud today but I don't think that's quite the same thing...maybe I'll wade around in a puddle of happiness myself, before the night is over!
But yes let's do keep Cloudy's advice in mind...no wallowing in true bliss until the ink dries!

[ 09-16-2002, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 09-16-2002, 07:34 PM   #5
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Wasnt me Moni, and I kinda thought you would push me off the cliff! Thats why I booked us for a Vegas wedding with an Elvis theme! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2002, 07:36 PM   #6
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Wasnt me Moni, and I kinda thought you would push me off the cliff! Thats why I booked us for a Vegas wedding with an Elvis theme! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh Baby! You're just a man after my own heart! Elvis!!!!!!!!! *swoons*

Old 09-16-2002, 07:39 PM   #7
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
quote:
Oh Baby! You're just a man after my own heart! Elvis!!!!!!!!! *swoons*[/QUOTE]When I put on the Frank Sinatra.........................
Old 09-16-2002, 07:41 PM   #8
Animal
Gold Dragon

Elvis?!! Elvis who?
And Frankie doesn't hold a candle to the all time greats: Bob and Doug McKenzie, eh!
Old 09-16-2002, 07:42 PM   #9
Moni

*whispers faintly*
"Frank Sinatra?"

*Moni just melts off her chair and ends up a pool of happy goo in the floor*

An entity appears and points at the puddle..."You want to marry that?
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-16-2002, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 09-16-2002, 07:43 PM   #10
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
quote:
Oh Baby! You're just a man after my own heart! Elvis!!!!!!!!! *swoons*[/QUOTE]LOL can i come and sing a love song for you mwhahaha it will maby be a little false but but i can try! [img]graemlins/drinkup.gif[/img]