Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-04-2000, 01:09 AM   #1
cognac

I have a lot of neat cursed Items. How do I remove the curse from the item? My priest can't see them to bless them.

Old 12-04-2000, 02:13 AM   #2
Ravensong

Theres no way to remove a curse from an item. The curses aren't that bad though. You take a point of damage every few seconds. If you have armor that re-gens, this is nullified. As for Curses affecting your ability to enchant an item, that's not true either. You may not be able to Bless something, but it's not because of the curse. A skull dagger makes a very good 2nd weapon to bless even though its cursed.

Some items just cant be Blessed, usually special items like DeSotos Chain mail, won't show up as items that can be blessed.

Old 12-04-2000, 06:13 AM   #3
xenotoca

Only the temple can uncurse an item, use the uncuse button. This however only allows cursed items to be unequipped. The cursed item is still cursed and re-eqiping the item puts you back were you started. Some cursed items are worth using as the damage from them is so slow that the characters heals as fast as he is injured while the damge they do to the monsters is better than with ordinary weapons.