Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2003, 10:16 AM   #1
Rokenn
Galvatron

Been reading a whole bunch of reviews of this over on Ain't it Cool News and it sounds like old Mel has made a movie that may sweep the Oscars in 2005 (it is not being release till next year). There are too many reviews to repost them here, so go there and check em out. But the overall feeling is that it's a masterpiece. Personally I'm very interested in seeing this right now and expect it is going to stir quite a few threads here when it's released
Old 12-09-2003, 09:35 PM   #2
Jorath Calar
Harper

Well I don't know about this film but, I read that the assisting director and one of his assistant were struck by lightning... twice! while making this movie... shouldn't that tell you that the "man above" is not so happy about it... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 11:49 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;f=11;t=001223

<font color=skyblue>Here is a post that I made about it long ago, in case there is some info there that you find useful</font>
Old 12-19-2003, 08:00 PM   #4
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Have any of you seen the trailers for it? It seems bloodier then saving private ryan and evil dead combined, but I suppose its an accurate representation of what happened. Still, not for the kiddies.
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 05:16 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<font color=skyblue>If you go here... http://www.apple.com/trailers/

you can see the trailer that they have listed there.

Uses Quicktime</font>