Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 06-17-2003, 06:42 PM   #1
Charlak The Axeman
The Magister

Can i still visit all the areas i could in SoA, in ToB as i want to know if i have to do the quests such as umar hills now or can i wait until i am more experienced, i.e till i get onto ToB
Old 06-17-2003, 07:27 PM   #2
dragon_lord
Elminster

Once in TOB your stuck in TOB, so do all the quests now. Unless you cheat which isnt good...
[img]\"http://unrealpowerhouse.ozforces.com.au/lich_des.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />[url]\"http://www.flatface.net/~itemsmart/\" target=\"_blank\">The Items Mart</a><br /><br />[url]\"http://www.flatface.net/~itemsmart/misc.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Monster Enchantments and Immunities List</a>
dragon_lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 07:31 PM   #3
Faceman
Hathor

You CAN visit these areas if you have ToB installed and play the SoA part.
If you play SoA you can also visit watcher's keep but once you've beaten Irenicus and start the ToB plot you're stuck in the southern part of the map and can't go back to Imnesvale, the keep, Windspear hills, Trademeet or the big city.
Old 06-18-2003, 07:23 AM   #4
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Faceman:
You CAN visit these areas if you have ToB installed and play the SoA part.
If you play SoA you can also visit watcher's keep but once you've beaten Irenicus and start the ToB plot you're stuck in the southern part of the map and can't go back to Imnesvale, the keep, Windspear hills, Trademeet or the big city.
i think he was asking if he can return to the SoA map after moving to ToB.

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 12:30 AM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin Majere:
i think he was asking if he can return to the SoA map after moving to ToB.
....which is precisely the question that Faceman (correctly) answered.