Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2001, 10:41 PM   #21
Stealthy

Hey Black Knight, read the latest installment of my story, as I don't want to clash with yours. I place it before your chapter 6, but e-mail me brief plot-lines so I don't screw up your framework. Click here to read it. Thanks and sorry if I spoilt things.

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-11-2001, 12:40 PM   #22
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Black Knight, I hope you have another installment coming up soon, I am looking forward to reading it.
I also wanted to post here on your story thread just in case you didn't check the thread where my tale is posted again. Thank you for taking the time to notice and comment on my tale. I wanted you to know that you are the person who was primarily responsible for me picking up the guantlet again in the first place after so many years. Your fine work challenged me to see if I still possessed and inkling of imagination and literary ability. I posted my tale very late at night, and having reservations immediatley deleted it. LadyRae was the only other person on the board at that time of night, and she managed to read it before I could delete unaware of anyone. So it is thanks to you for inspiring me to write at all, and thanks to LadyRae's kind persistence that I reposted it.
Heh, and I agree with you completely. I too pondered the concept of whether or not I should include the + variables in my tale. I decided to do so because I knew that I was writing solely for my fellow board members, and with so many weopons and armors available I thought many names might not be recognizable for their qualites. That way if some readers had not seen the item in the game, this way they would at least have an idea of the items quality.
Thank you BK
Old 03-11-2001, 12:46 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
The stories are hosted on Wolfgir's site for all to read. By the way BK, it was I who spotted your girlfriend in your profile. You do forgive me don't you? I t worked out in the end. Bk, why are you sharpening your greatsword? Why are you giving me that strange look? Is that thunder I hear in the didtance?
HAHAHA...I don't know, Stealthy, you made a certain StormQueen, mighty unhappy for a while...hmmmmm(sends blast of wind toward the kilted one-oopsie, UPDRAFT!) teeheehe

CloudWanderer in search of cohorts today
Old 03-11-2001, 01:14 PM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

HAHA!
Ladyzekke joins her sister and casts "Kilt Disintegration"
WOOHOO!

BK - We are all awaiting the next saga!

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 01:23 PM   #25
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! BWAHAHAHAHA

CB watching the kilt go byebye...hehehe
Old 03-11-2001, 04:59 PM   #26
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
Black Knight, I hope you have another installment coming up soon, I am looking forward to reading it.
I also wanted to post here on your story thread just in case you didn't check the thread where my tale is posted again. Thank you for taking the time to notice and comment on my tale. I wanted you to know that you are the person who was primarily responsible for me picking up the guantlet again in the first place after so many years. Your fine work challenged me to see if I still possessed and inkling of imagination and literary ability. I posted my tale very late at night, and having reservations immediatley deleted it. LadyRae was the only other person on the board at that time of night, and she managed to read it before I could delete unaware of anyone. So it is thanks to you for inspiring me to write at all, and thanks to LadyRae's kind persistence that I reposted it.
Heh, and I agree with you completely. I too pondered the concept of whether or not I should include the + variables in my tale. I decided to do so because I knew that I was writing solely for my fellow board members, and with so many weopons and armors available I thought many names might not be recognizable for their qualites. That way if some readers had not seen the item in the game, this way they would at least have an idea of the items quality.
Thank you BK
Thanks . . . that is probably the best thing anyone has said to me today.

I did have the next chapter ready, but I have to make sure it works with what is going on on-line. AND it is at work, so nothing till tomorrow. That's what I get for trying to work ahead . . .

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 05:02 PM   #27
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ROTFL! BWAHAHAHAHA

CB watching the kilt go byebye...hehehe
BK catches kilt. "Um . . . hey stealthy . . . here ya go. No more fighting evil til we get some clothes on, 'kay?"

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 05:14 PM   #28
Ladyzekke

Whoopsee! BK, err, I kinda changed the other story!

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 05:16 PM   #29
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Whoopsee! BK, err, I kinda changed the other story!
How so? I haven't had a chance to read 100% of what is going on with the SAGA.

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 05:38 PM   #30
Ladyzekke

No what I mean is I just added another piece to the LadyWendy thread after Gabriel's. Check it out and you'll see what I mean. Maybe we should keep the stories separate? Gotta be hard for you to incorporate both together! Up to you

------------------